Bad Day

Your boyfriend, Cody, tries to cheer you up when you're having a bad day...

"Y/n?" You hear Cody's voice outside your door.
"Cody?" you say, your voice cracking. Your day has been absolutely awful, and you're hiding out in your bed, crying. You'd called Cody because you know he's the only one who can make you feel better.
"Can I come in?"
"Why are you even asking? Get in here!" you say, and Cody comes in your room. You look at him from under your covers, and he walks over. He slides in beside you and wraps his arms around you from behind.
"What happened?"
"Life happened."
"It's worth it in the end, babe," Cody whispers, nuzzling your neck.
"I don't really know anymore," you respond glumly.
"Even if you feel like life isn't worth it, it is." He kisses your neck comfortingly. "You have to stop being so hard on yourself."
"What is the purpose of my life, Cody? Why am I alive? I can't see the point anymore," you say softly.
"You have to find the purpose of your life yourself, y/n. Don't give up looking. You can get through this. I believe in you, baby. You're so strong."
"You always know what to say to make me feel better," you say, smiling. You turn your head enough so you can see his face.
"Of course I do. I love you so much, y/n," Cody whispers, kissing you on the lips softly.
"I love you so much, too, Cody."

I hope this made you feel better if you were having a bad day!! :) love you all <3