Sessions

Ezra's POV

I woke up tangled in the pale white sheets of my bed, with Scarlett and Aria at my side.

It was nice to finally wake up next to my family. It was a new feeling... but I could get used to it.

I looked around and noticed the time, it was 9:45 A.M.

I yawned and scurried out of bed, careful not to wake up the two sleeping girls next to me.

Suddenly, my phone popped up with a notification.

Scarlett & Aria's therapy @ 11:30, it read.

I had totally forgotten! I decided to let them sleep for a little longer and make breakfast for them.

I quickly made my way downstairs into the kitchen. What could I make without burning the house down? Think, think, think.

I finally decided on waffles. Although I'm not the best cook, I've learned over the years a couple new tricks.

Plus, I remember Scarlett saying she loves waffles, and Aria loves them as well.

I pulled out the flour, sugar, milk, eggs, and other small ingredients needed.

I mixed them all up and started to scoop small amounts into the waffle iron.

Before I knew it, they were all done.

I quickly pulled out some whip cream and strawberries.

I washed and cut the strawberries and put them in a small red bowl.

I set out three plates and three forks and two knives. I made my way upstairs to wake up Aria and Scarlett. I'd prefer to let them sleep, but they need to go to therapy for their own sake.

I saw Lottie curled up in a ball next to Aria who had her arms wrapped around her as well. I walked towards the bed and gently touched Aria's shoulder.

"Aria, love, it's time to wake up," I said softly.

She groaned and continued to close her hazel eyes.

"Just a couple more minutes," she yawned.

"I made breakfast.." I said trying to convince her to get up.

Her eyes shot open suddenly,"Ezra Fitz made breakfast? Hmm."

"Yep, waffles, your favorite," I winked.

"And you didn't burn the house down?" she said jokingly.

"Nope," I said popping the P.

"Okay fine I'll get up. What's the rush though?" She asked sitting up and scratching her head.

"You and Scarlett have your first therapy session today," I said to my wife.

I could tell she didn't want to go, but it's important for her and Lottie's healing process.

She moaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Baby time to wake up!" she said softly as she lifted Lottie's small body into her arms.

Lottie's blue eyes opened slightly,"Morning Momma."

"Good morning sweet girl," Aria said kissing her cheek.

"Good morning sweetie," I said sitting on the side of the bed.