Back at it

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS HOT PIC OF IAN FOR YOU ALL! ^^^^ Your welcome😏💖😍

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS! OKAY; it's funny! I have so much time on my hands, just so much writers block, and that's why it takes me like 20 years to update. But I'm really gonna try, I have some ideas for this book and Letting Go. Also, after I figure out more of what I'm doing with this story, I have an awesome idea for a new Ezria fanfic! :) thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! 💜😊
Aria's POV

I leaned my head against the cold, glass window noticing every single feature. the clouds, the sky, the grass, the trees, the flowers, the birds singing! It looked so exquisite and full of color! I don't think I've ever appreciated nature as much as I do this second.

I feel... free.

I closed my eyes and smiled; I am free.

"What are you thinking about?" Ezra asked resting his hand on top of mine.

"Nothing, just how amazing if feels to be with you," I said looking into my husbands eyes.

He looked over at me with his boyish smile.

"I've missed you so much," he blurted out.

"oh Ezra, I've missed you so much," I said wiping a tear away from my eyes.

he responded my kissing my head.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Go to sleep, my love," Ezra said caressing my hand.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I drifted off to slumber.

-

I woke up to the sound of Ezra humming a familiar tune; Happiness.

"Your awake," He smiled.

I yawned and looked behind me to make sure Scarlett was still there.

obviously she was, but I'm scared someone will take my precious baby away from me like someone took us from Ezra, my family, and friends.

Scarlett was sleeping peacefully in the car seat Ezra bought for her before picking us up from the hospital.

I smiled, knowing Lottie is safe and sound.

"Thank you," I suddenly say to Ezra.

"For what?" he asked me.

"For everything. For not giving up on us and just for being your incredible self," I said amazed by his love for us.

"How could I ever give up on my two favorite baby girls?" he said with a genuine tone.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and turned on the radio.

a soft tune came on, giving me a calm feeling of security for once.

I still can't believe I'm going home. I'm going home with Scarlett and Ezra. God, I'm so lucky.

"Are you okay, honey?" Ezra asked noticing my silence.