Goodmorning

Please VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!💋💜
Ezra's POV

I woke up exactly at 6:30, giving me around 45 minutes to get ready before I need to go to the store.

I decided to lay in bed next to my beautiful sleeping wife and read for a little bit since it doesn't take me too long to get ready.

I pulled out my book and read for awhile, every so often looking over at Aria and watching her peacefully sleep.

I got sidetracked my my wife's beauty, because before I knew it, it was already 6:59.

I quietly snuck out of bed and headed towards our closet to quickly change, normally I would usually shower, but today, I don't have time.

I quickly pulled on jeans and a button up shirt.

After I finished, i went downstairs to make some coffee.

As my coffee was brewing, I ran upstairs to wake Aria up and kiss her goodbye.

She always insisted I wake her up every morning before I leave so she can say goodbye to me; so I do every morning.

I walked up the carpeted stairs and made my way back to our room.

I hopped next to her and kissed her forehead multiple time before her unique hazel eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning ," I said kissing her nose.

"Good morning," she said back as she yawning.

"You smell like coffee," Aria giggled.

I chuckled, her soft lips kissed mine.

I smiled as I pulled back and pulled her into a warm embrace.

"I love you," I said kissing her head.

"I love you too," she said snuggling into me.

I wish I could just pause this moment and just be with her, but today I need to go to the store before I forget to pick up our needs.

We have very little food since she's eating for two, and it's been awhile since we last went to the store.

I know I need to be quick because Arias pregnant, and she needs me.

I quickly kissed her forehead one more time and started to sit up.

"No! Do you really have to go?" Aria begged grabbing the back of my shirt.

"Babe, if I don't go right now, than  I won't get it done. But I promise I'll be back soon to take care of you," I said kissing her nose.

"Okay," she sighed.

-

I looked at the list Aria gave me a couple days ago.

I started to collect all the things on the list, including feminine products.

I hurried and got everything on the list and headed for the checkout counter.

I paid and made my way back to my car.

I drove home quickly to get back too Aria.

-

I arrived home around 9:30. I pulled up into the driveway and locked the car.

I opened the front door to find Aria.

"Hey," she said greeting me.

"What are you doing up? You could of slept in," I said to Aria.