Chapter 6

Lilah

This bed is so comfortable. These sheets are so soft, and smell Soooo good. This pillow smells amazing too, really firm, but comfortable as ever. Hmm this is so lovely, so peaceful, so fake. I realized in my half sleep half awake thinking that 1. I never went home and 2. Pillows aren't firm . Where the fuck was I and who was I with ? My heart immediately sped up at the thought of being somewhere unknown with a stranger. I didn't want to risk moving and alerting the mystery man so I laid there, trying to even out my breaths to pretend to be sleeping still.
"I know you're awake darling" Oh my fucking god, I can't catch a break can I ? Nope not even a little one. It was no use to fake it when he knew I was up so I opened my eyes to see that I was in fact, not on a pillow, but a really gorgeous chest. Who's chest ? I tilted my head up to get a look at the mystery man's face, once again my heart beat doubled it's speed. What am I doing here with him ? Didn't he just beat me ? He's so comfortable though.. Fuck that I have to get up. Looking away from those bright grey eyes , I tried to untangle myself from Nikolai.
"Shh baby, baby calm down I'm not going to hurt you I promise baby girl just please calm down, please. " It was no use I kept fighting him I didn't want him to hurt me even when he said he wouldn't . I have to get away from him.

Nikolai

She needs to calm the fuck down . Right now . I'm getting angry but I keep my promises. When Lilah woke up she realized it was me she was with. She was still asleep so I took her, Anya, and of course Lucca to my house so I can lay her down. She's so beautiful when she sleeps, she looks like a baby with soft even breaths and parted lips. She was just wonderful . Holding her made my day so much better. There was nothing that could compare to how she snuggled up to me and held me tighter every time. I loved it. And now she's in a frenzy trying to get away from me, Never again . Lilah was pushing against me now trying her best to put some distance between the two of us so, I let her go. But, I only let her go to get her in a more comfortable position. When she tried to climb off the bed I hurriedly caught her waist and pinned her under me. She continued to squirm ....until I laid directly on top of her.

Lilah

Oh. My. God. I can feel him, ALL of him. I tried to be quick when he let me go but he was quicker , he snatched me around the waist and trapped me under him. I kept fighting though, not to get away primarily but because he was too close for my liking. And I liked it way too much. My fighting stopped when he laid directly on top if me, every inch of him was on me from top to bottom and it felt soo good.. "You calm now?" Was the only thing he said in a hushed voice right in my ear. I couldn't do anything but nod. This was too much. I'm getting hot. He lifted his top half taking some weight off of me, not enough for me to move though. Even if I wanted to. "You're so damn beautiful Lilah" he said staring at me. His eyes roamed every part of my face multiple times as if he was trying to remember every single detail." I can't believe- I'm so sorry baby girl I will never ever do it again I hate myself for doing this to you, please forgive me" he rambled his voice cracking. I knew exactly what he meant. " I forgive you" I said lowly. Was I sure of myself ? Hell no, but would I try ? That's a big Idk too but I did know he was sincere about his apology. "What?" He didn't believe me .

Nikolai

She forgives me.. what!?. What the fuck ? I beat this girl regularly and she forgives me ? I swear I'm the luckiest man alive. " I said I forgive you. " she repeated in her lovely soft voice . " I know baby I know, I just.. what ? I can't believe you forgave me ! you mean the world to me , you know that ? I only beat you because I felt I wasn't good enough and you were so perfect. I promise never again , ever. I swear baby girl forever and ever." I couldn't hold myself any longer the way she was looking beneath me did it all so I did the best thing for the both of us . My lips met hers in a soft, powerful embrace.

***************

Hey hate me if you want . I just can't keep focus in my chapters it's really weird I don't know if I want to continue this book . Thoughts ? I might give it away so yeah

Like

Comment

Vote