Chapter 9

A/N

****Grammatical Errors****

Hey everyone!! Might hate me but I hope you like this story so far! :D it's been very fun to put together! Thank you so much for your support! Also just so you all know this Book was changed from In my dreams to Angels Love! This chapter has more between Jake and Shelby!! Hope you like! :)

Enjoy!

-

Jakes P.O.V

-

"Slow down!!" Shelby chuckled, yelling at Emily over the sound of the wind covering your ears, "What??" Emily shouted.

"Slow down! You're gonna get us killed!" Shelby shouted and laughed hysterically.

"Relax. It's right around the corner ya big wuss!!" Emily sarcastically said and I smiled at the saying but tightened my girp around my seatbelt more. Soon she turned into the parking lot. When Em finally parked, I looked over to my right to find Shelby and Anthony talkin' it up. Man, I don't have a good feeling about that kid! He playfully laughed and teased her, the look in his eyes read more than "just friends".

"Oh geez, come on 'love birds'" Em reached out and dragged Shelby out of the car, I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Rushing to the enterance of the recreation center, I opened the door, "After you!" I said smiling and pulling my hand out, showing them the way through the narrow enterance.

"Why thank you," Casey looked at me and smiled, I could tell she admired my thoughtful action and smiled shyly.

"He's such a gentleman!," Emily reached over and cupped her right hand around Shelby's ear, whispering just loud enough for me to hear. Blush slowly crept up on Shelby's high cheeks and she turned her head upward and met my gaze just before she shyly laughed. The way she blushed was cute, the bright red that would creep up on her cheeks made her eyes stand out. The girls past me and Anthony slightly nodded, not taking his eyes off me until he reached inside. I turned around and pulled the door shut behind me.

__________________________________Shelby's P.O.V________

I heard a click of a door and all of us turned around.

"Oh hey guys! Sorry I'm late, traffic!

"That's alright Rebekah! I'm glad you could make it!! We just got our food anyways!" I said with a bright smile. She quietly skipped over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me into a tight embrace and then quietly took a seat next to me. I looked across the table and there Jake was, siting quietly not speaking a word.

Playfully I maneuvered my legs over to his and kicked them harshly to make them go backwards. He lifted up his eyes to mine and smiled, playfully kicking me back but with a little more force that almost made me stumble out of my chair. "Ow! What was that for?" I screeched but giggled at the same time. I reached at my plate and took a fry and chucked it at his face. Stunned, he quickly reacted and threw a pickle at my eye. Everybody at the table doubled over in laughter clutching at their stomachs. I laughed and used my wrist to smear the pickle juice out of my face except I smeared my makeup a bit.

"I have to go the restroom," I excused myself and quickly left the room. Entering the bathroom I checked the stalls to make sure no one else was here. Walking over to the mirror, I moved the access pickle juice out of my eye.

I stuck my hands in the running water and moved my hands in a sync motion back and fourth, the water moved with my hands, it floated over the tile on the sink and moved whenever I moved. I pulled the water up to my eyes, then dropped my hands to my sides and the water did the job. It easily washed my eyes, cleansing them of any remaining makeup or food. When the job was done, I released the water back into the sink, leaving it to drain. Right now you're probably thinking 1) I'm insane or 2) I'm some type or creature. Well if I were you, I'd choose option number 2. In fact I might tell you I'm an Angel. There, I said it. My mother also is an Angel but Carey is so young we can't exactly determine what she is. Angels are mysterious creatures, every Angel receives different gifts, multiple ones to be exact. I'm still gaining some, so far I can only bend water. I sigh quietly to myself and put on light mascara and eyeliner. I got a quick glimpse of my outfit one more time, then I walked out the bathroom door.

Almost in an instant I come face to face with a familiar and quite large figure.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you there, I was just running to the car!" Jake stated. I was simply taken back. Oh yeah and did I mention the angel in me warns me about the good and bad? No? Well it obviously wants me to talk with him.

'Just do it! Why are you so nervous?' My angel spoke and I took a step towards Jake. 'Do you like him?' The angel cooed, now that made me choke. I stopped in my tracks taking in a deep breath. I didn't like him. Right? I couldn't?

"Sooo, um wanna come along?" He said chuckling an made me relax.

"Sure!" I chirped and skipped to his side. It was quiet, the silence that suddenly fell between us was unbearable and our bodies were so close to touching, my hand had the nerve to want to hold his. I could hear my own heart beating quickly. I shuffled my feet in front of me and look towards the ground.

Once we reached the exit, he held he door for me and I blushed just a bit, moving my hair, trying to make sure he couldn't see. When we walked outside he finally broke the silence.

"Are you going to visit your mom tomorrow?" He said.

"Yeah. In fact, you can come, she seems to like you. I dunno why!" I said jokingly and shoved him a little.

"What? Everybody loves me!" He said, laughing and striding as if he were something. I almost died of laughter, "I didn't know guys could stride like girls! You're not hiding something are you?" I said raising an eyebrow. He pushed me away and laughed.

"Ya know you're somethin' B," he turned his face and have me a half smile as he got something out of the car. I smiled and that little nick name he had for me, gave me butterflies.

When he finished getting what he needed he climbed out of the car, but after he shut the door, he tripped and landed flat on his face. I doubled over in laugher with his. Suddenly I regained my composure, "klutz," I mumbled under my breath when I smiled. Jake looked up at me, "What'd you say, B?" He smirked but looked more devious than ever. I just smiled and turned around and walked towards the entrance when suddenly I heard footsteps shuffle behind me. In that moment I saw two arms grab me from the sides pressure pointing me and I fell to the ground laughing. He picked me up by the waist, swinging me around in the air.

He sat me down on the ground and both of us were laughing. I turned around and I stood there staring into his eyes as he did to me. We were close. Maybe just a couple inches apart with his arms still around my waist. He slowly moved his head to the left side of my face and whispered something I would have never expected in a million years, "You will always be my Angel" and those sent shivers down my spine. Suddenly he lifted his lips and gently kissed me on my cheek, it was a simple yet sweet kiss. It was more special than I expected because at that moment I swear we were infinite.

I must be insane, meeting a boy at my bedroom window, having him stay in my house and sharing an intimate kiss with him in the parking lot basically summed up the unearthly moment of realization.

I was falling for Jake.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sooooo did you like it?(: he kissed her, it was on the cheek but he kissed her!!! Aww :) comment your oppinions on her ex Anthony! What do you think his role in this is????? Hmm??? Next chapter in 2 days! Promise! But please 10+ votes?? :)

-Cam<333