She Kidnapped Me!

Sometimes, love is crazy.

~

I was a NORMAL guy,

Doing NORMAL things,

Like crushing on a NORMAL girl,

Having NORMAL friends,

Living a NORMAL life.

Until SHE happened.

Until she decided to Kidnap me.

Yes, She KIDNAPPED me.

~

Anders Larzelere's PoV:

"W-What the fück do you mean?"

"Tsk, Tsk, Mate. No cursing." She says, waving her index finger with a mock reprimanding expression on her beautiful features.

Mate? Maybe she is from Australia?

She doesn't have an accent though.

Her full pink lips stretch in a secretive smirk as she slowly advances in on me, twirling a piece of red cloth in her hand that suspiciously looks like a silk tie.

'Ooh, Kinky,' My mind comments and I want to smack myself for such thoughts in such a situation.

"W-Why do you have that?" I point out, looking at her with suspicious eyes.

Instead of replying, she continues to advance on me, and like the idiot I am, I back up with every step she takes.

Only to get cornered.

'Super, Anders. Just Super.' I chide myself, feeling stupid.

She takes the last step between us, and places her hands on either sides of my face on the wall, leaning close to my ear.

"To give you your happily-ever-after," She whispers in a throaty voice, and I shiver when her hot breath tickles the sensitive flesh in my neck.

"W-what?" I stutter, feeling dazed and disoriented.

"Oh, I'm kidnapping you,"

With that, she presses a small white square of something - that I didn't notice she had - on my face. In a split second, a sharp and chemical smell invades my nostrils and before I know, I slip into a spiraling abyss of darkness.

~

Note: Anders is a GUY's name.

(ON HOLD)

~

Copyright © 2015 Its_Just_A_Heart

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Yeah, I knw, I can't understand a thing either. But that doesn't mean that you can copy my work. Please, Please, Please, I beg you, DO NOT COPY OTHER's WORK! Copying is not the way to go, please write your own ideas. It will help you and everyone around you.

~Hazzy