Crash Landing

--Pyrite and Blue--

the yellow gem hauled himself out of the wreckage and looked around for his 'Brother' Blue.

"Blue?" he called out. he heard a whimper, that must be blue! Pyrite rushed over to where he heard him and sifted through the wreckage and pulled blue out.

"Blue?" he repeated. Blue opened his eye and looked up at Pyrite and smiled.

"th-thanks" blue mumbled.

"your welcome" Pyrite responded.

"Can you walk?" he added. blue nodded and pulled himself to his feet.

--Moonstone and Sunstone--

in the process of crashing moonstone had been flung out of the ship somehow.

"moon?" a voice called out.

"Ya sun?" moonstone called back standing up.

"thank god your ok!" moon instantly spotted sun running up to him, before he could react sunstone had pulled him into a hug.

"i'm glad your ok" moon mumbled returning the hug. they stood there for a moment longer when they heard the bushes shifting, moon jumped back and summoned his shield, while sun summoned her grappling hook, a small white creature with long ears hopped out of the bushes. moonstone huffed and waved away his shield while sun picked it up and began to pet it.

--Pyrite and Blue--

Blue stood up while Pyrite was looking through the trees for any danger.

"Come on Blue" Pyrite said waving him over, blue walked beside him and pyrite began to walk side by side with Blue when they heard talking.

"Moon, it won't hurt you!" a voice said.

"You never know Sun!" a second voice said. Pyrite leaned forward so he could see the two who were talking. he turned to face blue.

"they're gems" he whispered.

"Gems?" Blue echoed.

"Gems" Pyrite repeated with a nod.