One girl and Four guys

I came out the dressing room and my friend Jade said "Did you cut your hair?"

I pulled the wig off and said "No, it's just a wig. I don't feel comfortable going to an all boys college."

She said "We already bought the guy clothes and the wig. You're doing it, and the school already accepted you." I looked in the mirror to see how the guy clothes looked. I said "Why would they accept me."

She answered "Maybe because you have a guys name. No offense."

I looked at her and said "Saying no offense doesn't make it less offensive" one of the sales lady came in and asked "Do you want to check that out too?"

Jade said "Yes please. Alex go change back" and I went to the dressing room to put on my girls clothes. I came out and handed the clothes to the sales lady and we went to the cash register. I grabbed the bags and Jade said "Okay now lets go pack" and we headed to my place. I took out my suitcase and we started packing when we were done Jade said "Put on your wig and clothes but don't forget about the bandages" I went to my room to put on the bandages around my bust and put the clothes on and the wig. I came out and she said "It's a good thing your boobs are small because this wouldn't work."

I said "Let's just go before it gets dark" and I grabbed my suitcase and we went to her car. When we got to the school she said to me "If you have a problem then call me and remember to keep your wig on and don't go swimming" I got out the car and grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and waved goodbye. Why did it have to be a boarding school. I went to the administration office which actually took an hour for me to find. I said "Hi, I'm Alex."

The guy said "Oh the new student. Here is the school information, school rules, and your schedule" as he took out a folder of papers. I took it from him and he added "Here's the key to your dorm room. You'll be sharing a room with four other boys."

I said "I was told that I would have my own dorm."

He said "Yeah well plans changed." I grabbed my luggage and got out the door. Ugh, I pull the handle out and dragged it. When I was going down the stairs one of the wheels broke off. Great just great, I picked up me bag which was really heavy. This guys came up to me and asked "Need any help?"

I said "I can do it myself." He grabbed my bag from my hands and asked "Which room?"

I said "Room 102."

He said "You must be the new roommate" and he started walking and I followed. When we got there he opened the door and dropped my bag and said "Hey guys. I found the new roommate" and he dropped down on his bed. The dorm was big and really messy, the only clean side was where the guy who helped me was on and one of the guys came up to my face and said "I'm Dylan, you have a really feminine face." I pushed him and walked away. I counted three guys where's the fourth one? I asked "Which bed is mine?"

The guy that helped me out said "That one."

I asked "The one with the dirty clothes on it?"

The one on the top bunk said "You sound like a girl. Just throw the clothes on the ground." Is he saying that girls whine a lot. I dragged my suitcase to my bed and Dylan said "You can put your clothes in there" pointing to the dresser next to me. At least my bed was a single bed. I threw the clothes off my bed and grabbed the sheets that was at the end of it and covered it. I opened my suitcase and the first thing I see is panties. The one on the top bunk came down and grabbed one of them and asked "Is that yours?"

I grabbed it back and said "No it's not why would I wear girl panties. I'm a man." Why would she put it at the top and he asked "Then it's your girlfriend? Nice man" and he patted my back and asked "How hot is she?"

I didn't respond and Dylan asked "What's your name?"

I said "Alex."

He said "Alex that's Brett" pointing to the one standing next to me "That's Keith" pointing to the guy that helped me earlier and he continued "And Tyler is out late today." He must be the fourth guy. I unpacked my clothes, and laid on my bed. This is going to be tough.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys I hope you liked it. Sorry if there's any mistakes. Make sure to comment.