Chapter 11: New chapter of our Life

-Steph-
Today's our wedding day. Gladly, makakapunta sina Hyoyeon, Seohyun at Yoona na pare parehong based abroad. Of course. They would't want to miss their unnie's wedding. Hihihi.

Actually, andito silang lahat ngayon sa standby room. Sa dressing room ko. They're all part of the entourage. Jessica is my bride's maid then Tyrone is the groom's man.

"Unnie. What's with the rush? I mean, biglaan ah." Out of the blue na tanong ni Seohyun while retouching her makeups.

"Oo nga, unnie. We all know na break na kayo. Tas bigla bigla, ikakasal na agad?" Yoona said with matching laugh pa. I just smiled.

"Do you really want to know?" They all nodded.

"Wag mong sabihing..." Pagu umpisa ni Hyoyeon. I cut her. Yes.

"Yes. You're right. *sigh* it was an accident. Accident led to this." I answered. They all looked teary eyed then they all hugged me. Aww. How I missed this!

"Sobra sobra ang blessings ah. Congratulations!" Nakangiting sabi sa akin ni Yuri.

"Siya pa talaga ang mauuna eh no. Samantalang Hyoyeon always dreamed to be a good mom. *laughs*" sabi ni Taeyeon na nagpatawa sa amin.

When we were still snsd, Hyoyeon always said that she wanted to be a wise mom, a good mom. Si Sooyoung naman, she said she wanted to get married at the age of 24 but that didn't happen because of our commitments.

"Let's take a picture guys." Yaya ko sa kanila. We positioned ourselves at isa isang nilabas ang phones namin. Lahat kami naka Iphone10s na. Whhoo. HAHAHA

xolovestepi- just like the old times. ❤️
watasiwahyo- chukhahae! #khunfanywedding
jessica_syj- congratulations on the new chapter of your life, cousin. Remember that we are always here for you. #khunfanywedding
taeyeon_ss- the long wait is over! Congratulations, khunfany!
svnny135- a shot with the girls before the wedding. :)
Im_Yoona- congratulations unnie! 😘
yulyuck- will always be my favorite squad
hotsootuff- with the Madamme of HK GROUPS. 😍
syjhyun- we are so proud of you unnie. Congratulations.

After posting our pictures, we went out dahil 5 minutes nalang, maguumpisa na ang wedding. They all made beso to me before lining up for the entourage's entrance then ako naman, nag ready na. I'm 2 months pregnant. And two months from now, the whole world will see my baby bump. I want to at least say it to the public first.

The organizer signaled me. A cue na papasok na ako. And there, the door opened as the music started to play. I also saw cameras flashing, my friends and families smiles, and of course, my boyfriend who is now waiting for me at the altar. Dad is holding me now as we walk through the altar. While mom, well I can see her from here and she's crying. Mabuti nalang at nandun si Tita Violet to comfort her. I can also see my sisters, Krystal, my friends from the industry, Jessi, Bora, and many more.

"Take care of my Princess, okay?" Dad said before giving my hand to khun.

"I will Dad. I promise." He said then Dad handed me to him. The program started.

And we were both happy from the start 'til the end. According to the law, to God, and our witnesses on today's wedding, I'm finally a Horvejkul.

2 Days later, we're getting ready for our flight to Greece. Dun kami magha honeymoon. The wedding was great. Actually, some of our guests are still here to enjoy their vacations. Kaya lang, sina Mom and Dad nasa America na ulit for business.

"Guys." We heard a knock from the outside. Khun immediately opened it at pumasok si Taecyon.

"Need something, bro?" Umiling siya. Instead, he opened the television and asked us to watch.

International Model Tiffany Hwang was spotted leaving a Hotel with ex-boyfriend Nichkhun Horvejkul which is now her husband two months ago." The news said na may kasama pang picture namin ni khun. And yes. That was the day when we got back together.

"Real reason why Tiffany and Nichkhun got back together, revealed!" That was the headline kaya naman nilaksan agad ni khun ang volume ng tv.

"Two years ago, famous supermodel Tiffany Hwang broke up with her ex-boyfriend, HK brand President Nichkhun Horvejkul. But exactly 2 months ago, we saw them again together, leaving a hotel in Tagaytay, Philippines. It was revealed that the two got back together and are now married. A rumor was spreading that Tiffany is pregnant that's why the wedding was rushed. Still it was just a rumor but netizens are still curious on why the wedding was rushed."

He turned it off ng hindi pa tinatapos yung news.

"I just thought you needed to see." Taecyeon said.

"It's alright man. Thanks for the concern." He patted khun at saka lumabas na.
"Are you alright?" Khun asked as he place his hands on my waist.

"I am. Don't worry. Okay lang ako." I said then smiled.

"Don't think about that, okay? I don't want you to be stressed. Just think of me and the baby. Kami lang. Nothing else." I nodded saka hinug siya. After nun, he caressed my still flat tummy.
"Don't worry baby. Hang in there, okay?" He said then smiled.

"Should we go now?"

"*nods* Steph, I want you to just enjoy this vacation okay? Pag balik natin sa Manila, sasabihin na natin. But for the meantime, just you and me okay?" He said then hugged me again. Napaka clingy naman ng asawa ko.

"I love you." I said then smiled. He smiled back and said

"I love you too." Before kissing me.