Chapter 4: So Close yet So Far

-Normal POV-
That day, they decided to stay in Tagaytay. Well, the boys wanted to stay dahil gusto pa nila mag party mamayang gabi. No choice ang girls kasi ayaw naman silang payagang umuwi mag isa ng boys.

They just finished eating lunch. Yung iba natutulog, yung ibang girls naman, nasa rooftop nagsi swimming. Well, they're glad that Tiffany's back to her shape. Hindi na nagsusungit.

"What made you cancel her schedules then?" Biglang tanong ni Krystal kay Sunny.

"We wont be complete without her. Kulang na nga kasi nasa abroad yung iba. At least kahit papaano tuwing may gatherings complete tayo." Sagot sa kaniya ni Sunny.

"You make my life complete🎶" natawa silang lahat nang kantahin ni Yuri ang line na yun from their song. Nage emo nanaman. HAHA

"Nage emo. Palibhasa, wala dito ang better half niya." Pagloloko ni Vic.
Well, Yuri's better half is Yoona. Mag best friends kasi diba?

"Hindi niyo naman sinabi sa akin na mag swimming kayo." Sabi ni Jessica na kinagulat ng lahat.

Well as far as they know, Jessica was sleeping deeply before they went upstairs pero ngayon, gising na gising na ito at take note, naka bikini pa.

"Am I too sexy that you guys are staring at me?" Natatawang sabi nito pero binatukan nalang siya ni Stephanie.

"Thought you were sleeping?" Tanong ni Steph.

"Was. Woke up because of a phone call."

"Office nanaman?" Tanong ni Yuri. Pero ngumiti nalang si Jessica. Hmm. It's not the office. It must be someone else. Eh sino? Kasama naman niya si Tyler ah?

"Sasama ba tayo sa boys mamaya?" Tanong ni Sunny

"Yup. Alam mo naman, kasama si Acer. Kaya excited na si K oh." Nangti tease na sabi ni Jessica which made her sister blush.

"Ate naman oh!" Yun lang ang sinabi nito at tuluyan nang lumubog sa tubig dahil sa sobrang kilig. HAHAHA oh Krystal. You're still like a teen ager.

It was around 8 when they decided to go to the Bar nearby. Well, it's party time again!

Nichkhun and his friends are also in the same place. Drinking the same liquors, eating the same foods, but on a different table.

Tiffany went to the bathroom and accidentally heard a conversation which made her shutter. Shutter, or may halong kilig?

"Girl, I heard 2PM's here." The girl said.

"Oh? 2pm? Woah. Eh wala ka. Other snsd members and their boyfriends are also here!" Excited na sabi nung isa.

"Is Tiffany here? Nako. I wonder kung magkita yung dalawa." She even heard them laugh before they got out.

"Destiny?" Tiffany said to her self as she face the mirror. Though its been 2 years, she still feels the pain. The same pain that she felt on that day. That day when he broke her.

Almost 2 years na din. For two years, she had been fighting the reality. She stayed and believed that he still love her. Pero, siya nalang ang nakakadama nun. He already moved on. For him, it's over. While for her, she wants to keep fighting and prove that they aren't.

She quickly returned to the group which are now having fun. Yung iba sa kanila, nasa dance floor na. But Tiffany stayed on their table. Drinking and thinking alone.

"Good evening The Republiq Tagaytay!" The DJ greeted. And the crowd just replied a 'wuhoo!'

"So tonight, we have very special guests! Kaya naman, with all due respect, let's dance and listen to 2pm's GO CRAZY!" He shouted. As he start playing the song.

Eto nanaman. Naalala niya nanaman yung kanta. Naalaala na nanaman niya siya. How she wished he also is thinking of the same thing.

On the other side, Nichkhun was left alone on their table dahil kagaya ng mga kasama ni Tiffany, nasa dance floor din ang mga kaibigan niya. It was so noisy that Nichkhun decided to go to the parking area. The scent of smoke and liquor was all around the place so he wanted to get some air. Meanwhile,

"Of all places, bakit kasi dito pa?" He heard a voice said in the middle of sobs.

"Bakit yung kantang yun pa?" He went near her. And yes. He confirmed that it was her. Crying in the dark. Like the normal her.

"Bakit ba kasi affected ka pa din?" He then faced her. Dahil sa gulat, napa angat ang ulo ni Steph and yes she confirmed that it was him.

"K khun?" She unbelievably asked. He just smiled like nothing happened. Like she's just a stranger.

"Hi, Steph." Bati niya sa kaniya at umupo sa tabi niya.

"I trust you've been well?" Dagdag niya pa. He just nodded.

"I missed you." She said. But after those words, tanging ugong lang ng hangin at mga tumatakbong sasakyan ang maririnig mo.

They were both silent. Not minding each other. Just enjoying the fresh air.

Pareho silang nagulat when she pulled him for a hug. Pero ang mas ikinagulat pa nila, he hugged her tighter. They stayed like that for a moment. Until he finally let go.

"Steph, love is like a hug. You have to let go even though you think it's not yet time." He said after letting go.

He then left. Leaving her with tears. Pathetic. Was all in her mind. Naawa nanaman siya sa sarili niya. Binigyan niya ng meaning yung hug but for him, it means it's really over. Steph decided to compose herself and at least look at the mirror before coming back inside.

While she thought Nichkhun already went back inside, nah. We was hidding at the back of the car, silently watching her. Nasasaktan din pala siya kahit papaano.