Chapter 26: Vision?

Third Person's POV

After calling everybody and making sure that they're complete, they decided to go home to at least warm theirselves because of the coldness around Baguio. Of course, their body is immune with cold. They've all lived in America and Korea which is much cooler than the country's summer capital but then, they didn't expected that it could be that cold to they wore thinner clothes.

"Pati pala katawan nakakalimot no." Yvan said then laughed. They just all laughed with him.

"Right. Kung nakalimutan na ng body mo ang cold and winter, maninibago ka talaga kapag nalamigan ka. Hay. How I miss Korea!" Jessica said then pouted. Stephanie just laughed at her.

"Bipolar mo no? Kanina lang iiyak iyak ka tas ngayon natawa ka na." She said then laughed at her cousin.

"Siyempre unnie. Masaya na. May sumunod eh." Krystal said then laughed when she saw her sister laugh. Then the others laughed too except from Leo.

"Hyung. Why are you spacing out?" Tanong ni Khun kay Leo. Nabalik ito sa realidad when Ace patted his shoulders.

"Ha?" He cluelessly asked.

"Hindi ka nga nakikinig sa amin." Ace said at napa iling nalang.

"What about.. Let's spend our vacation in Korea?" Steph said then wiggled her eyebrows. Everyone seemed to agree with her except from Leo.

"Sam can't get on the plane, yet." Leo reminded her.

"Oo nga pala. Don't worry baby Sam. Next time." Sabi ni Khun at hinalikan sa noo sng anak na ngayon ay karga naman ni Ace.

"So I met this girl earlier.." Pagu umpisa ng topic ni Leo. But before even finishing what he's saying, napa 'woah' ang lahat.
"What?" Naiiritang tanong nila sa kaniya.

"Saglit lang ako nawala may nakilala ka na agad? Gwapo mo talaga Hyung!" Yvan said then laughed.

"Sira." Leo answered then laughed too.

They just talked for a while, forgetting that topic at nagyaya nang mag dinner sila Krystal so that they can all drink later. Good thing that Sam is already sleeping kaya makaka inom na sila without a baby around.

"San tayo? Sa porch?" Tanong ni Tyrone.

"Yes. Please." Jessica said then started bringing the drinks and some foods outside.

Nilatag na nila yung table then placed the drinks.

"Ugh! How I missed this!" Stephanie said then ininow ang pinaghalong soju at beer. Then took a bite of some dukboki.

"And how I missed korean foods." Krystal said then also took a bite of dukboki.

It has been 3 years since they last went to korea. It's been a while tho.

"Nami miss ko na yung mga street foods dun. Pati yung mga barbecue party natin." Jessica said at nag pout. Tiningnan nalang sila ng mga boys at napa roll eyes nalang.

"You all love to eat eh?" Natatawang sabi ni Tyrone

They just kept talking until 3am. They felt that they have to stop and they were also interrupted by Sam's cries. Maybe she's hungry. So, Tiffany went to her to breastfeed her. The same goes to the other who also went to their rooms to sleep.

The next days passed like a normal day. Except that they're bonding together and that they're a whole family. It's Monday. Nasa Manila ang parents ni Stephanie kaya naman sila muna ang magaalaga kay Sam. They missed their granddaughter too.

Now it's time for khun and steph to go out. It's 4PM when they received a text message from Tricia saying that Hyoyoen, Yoona and Seohyun are here to celebrate Sooyoung's birthday. Nagyayaya sila sa isang beach sa Amanpulo. Sakto naman na nandito ang parents ni Steph so someone will be looking after Sam.