Koumei...? Part 3

Part three~! Thank you for requesting this guys. Woohoo!

There's still three more slots for the quiz thingy somethingy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Magi, it's characters, plots and everything.

Warning: unedited. Watch out for typos. Complicated problems.

***

You have witnessed a lot of things happen inside Kou's palace walls during your stay here, but perhaps finding your husband inside your bedroom was the strangest of them wall. Koumei sat on a stool just at the right side of your bed, and it was enough to make you forget the pain pounding through the veins in your head.

"K-Koumei?!" You exclaimed. The redhead raised a brow in response.

"Please don't shout. And what's with that expression?" He asked.

You retreated your sore back to the bed rest and sighed. "Well, it's just surprising to find you here in my chambers."

"That shouldn't be surprising now, is it? After all, I am your husband..." The emphasis he implied on the last word was obvious as he sat on the edge of your bed and leaned his face close. Blood rushed to your cheeks that instant.

Since when did he learned to be this affectionate? You definitely can't recognize this Koumei. No, he definitely can't be your cold husband who only cares for the benefits of your political marriage. Hot, it was getting hot, and it was getting hard to breath. The unusual close proximity between you two was something you couldn't get accustomed.

"I... Uhh... K-Koumei... You're, ermm... Too close." You stuttered, trying your best to avoid his intense stare. Koumei clicked his tongue and moved away from you. By the time you registered reality, he was already at the door.

"Meet me at my office tonight. There's something important I must tell you." Koumei said. He slid the doors open and stepped outside without waiting for your reply.

You didn't know if you still wanted to go back to that place, considering what just happened. Hot tears stung the corners of your eyes. The memory sent your heart contorting in pain, and you muffled your cries into silent sobs with your palms. Koumei... What's he planning to do this time?

***

Koumei's P.O.V (wait, wut?)

(Y/n)...

I know that I've hurt you, and I'm sorry.

To be honest, the idea of marriage overwhelmed. I never saw myself being married to anyone. I'm afraid of commitments like that, I'm afraid that I won't be good enough.

But it's not like I have much of a choice now, do I?

Being tied to you was nerve-wracking. Seriously, it was. I've hated you ever since we first met.

I gave you hints, and recently I said it to your face. Yet why won't you stay away? Why did you have to keep your hopes high for this relationship?

Why... Why do you have to make everything hard for me?

It's hard to ignore you, especially when you are always desperate to reach out to me. No matter how harsh I throw you out, you'd still run back.

You're stubborn. And I hate how I loved you for that.

My brother and king is right. I am your husband therefore I should start acting like one. And whether his threat is empty or not, I won't let anyone else have you.

We were bound by the sacred ties of matrimony. You belong to me and me only.

(Y/n), the truth is...

I love you, so much.

***

Reader's P.O.V.

I quickly wiped off my face when I heard three knocks land on my bedroom's door.

"Who is it?" I asked, my voice quivering a bit.

"Prince Kouen requests your presence in his study." A female voice stated. I gave my reply and the servant was dismissed.

It seems like I'll be busy tonight with two appointments on my schedule.

***

So um.... Uh... I don't know anymore...