Aladdin

For Magi0605!!! Thank you for requesting!

This took forever, I'm terribly sorry

I didn't edit this so if you please, just point out my mistakes :)

Disclaimer: Magi and pictures ain't mine :)

***

Three.

I rounded the corner, and finally found him on the balcony, alone.

Two.

He glanced my way with a heart dropping smile. I staggered forward, knees wobbly as I prepared a speech in my mind.

One.

Holding my breath, I mustered all courage I can.

Zero.

"Aladdin I---"

"Yo Aladdin! I've been looking every where for you!" Alibaba suddenly appeared on the scene. I dead panned.

'Hi there. My name is (y/n), and I have a crush on the magi, Aladdin. Today was the day I planned in confessing what I feel for him, but then...

This ultimately perverted light bulb decided to do something very stupid at the very crucial part of my confession.'

"The weather's perfect for capturing rampaging sea turtles. I heard they sighted one at the east. Let's go there, Aladdin!"

"S-sure... But let me hear what (y/n) has to say..." Aladdin replied. He gave you a side glance, but immediately returned his sight back to his friend and pushed him away. He saw it, the expression on your face that can only mean one thing- you are irked, and clearly there is no person who has known you for a long time that wants to bring out the monster in you. (Aladdin has learned from experience. Alibaba is just dangerously dense.)

"Alibaba, you go ahead okay? (Y/n) and I..."

"It's fine Aladdin. I forgot what I have to say anyways." You lied. "However, I want some time alone with Alibaba today. Will that be alright?" You linked your arm on Alibaba's and flashed a convincing smile at the reluctant magi. Nonetheless Aladdin nodded. You dragged a frightened Alibaba somewhere out of anybody's sight.

"Now it's just me and you, jackass." You said as you gripped his arm painfully. Alibaba almost screamed.

***

"Aaaaargh!" A guttural shout escaped from your lips. Alibaba took a step back.

"C-calm down (y/n)!" He said.

"Don't wanna!" You shouted. The giant turtle you were battling earlier made its comeback.

Because you were distracted, Alibaba has to run in front of you to receive the giant turtle's attack. "If you won't stop fighting these creatures then don't lose focus!" He said.