chapter 12

Luke reached over to pull me in for a big bear hug. I giggled, twenty minutes into the movie and the dork was terrified.

"Hey Luke, do you wanna just do something else?" I smirked. 

Luke quickly shook his head and clicked the tv off. He pulled our blanket over his head and began to laugh, claiming he was such a loser.

I didn't have the heart to tell him I agreed, but leaned over to kiss the blanketed lump of a Luke.

I turned the lights on and Luke's head peered through the covers. He had gained his manliness back since the lights had obviously eliminated the monsters in the shadows.

"How are you holding up, Lillian?" Luke asked, "I never got to really ask you, I know Ash can make things pretty intimidating."

I merely shrugged, "I'm doing okay. The only thing making me upset is the whole having to keep a girl captive in the basement.

"I could control myself." I emphasized.

Luke looked and me and shrugged mischievously, claiming it was just something that I would have to deal with for a while.

Suddenly, my head began to ache. My mouth began to hurt. Luke smirked.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I whimpered.

"I'm testing your so called good sense of control. I've been holding back the true feeling of what's it's like to be a vampire and now mate, you will feel everything." Luke had lost it.

My vision became ridiculously sharp. I could smell so much my head was spinning. My teeth elongated and because of Luke, there was nothing I could do.

Ashton appeared at the door. "Good luck, Lil. Let the lesson begin. Exercise that control, let's go Luke."

Luke smirked and left the house. I was alone and I was hungry.