Forgiveness

Have you ever been hurt by anyone? A classmate? A friend? A sibling?

1. Well, the best answer is to forgive them. Why? First, you don't want to hold a grudge. It's unhealthy and can change you.

2. Second, I believe everyone has a reason for their actions. Sometimes, people hurt others without realizing it and they don't even mean it. So, I think you should confront the person, who hurt you, and ask them one question: Why did you do this?

3. Forgiving someone is really hard, but not impossible. It takes a lot of strength and love to forgive someone. Let me tell you this. When you forgive something, it feels like a heavy weight has been lifted off your chest. You become happy.

4. Everyone deserves a second chance and many more chances. We are human and we make mistakes. We are anything, but perfect. If you were in the other position (as the enemy), wouldn't you want to be forgiven?

Author's Note: I really hope this helps! I had experience with a friend, who had hurt me. I forgive that person every single day, even when I'm hurt and when it's difficult. Why do I do this? Well, I want to become a better person and this is what good people do. Trust me, you feel better when you forgive someone.

Please comment or vote! Thanks!

If you need advice, message me!
sourpatchkidmaddie