Boyfriends and Boy Friends

Okay, so you like a guy. He doesn't like you back. It happens to all of us. So, what if you just want to be friends with him? Here's my advice.

1. Try talking to him about anything. Common interests? Or anything random. You could even say something like, what's your favorite color! Now, the conversations will be awkward, at first. But, you two will become more comfortable with each other in time.

Scenario 1:

Girl: Hi
Boy: Hi
Girl: So what's your favorite color?
Boy: Black
Girl: Why?
Boy: Because it's the color of a panda.
*Conversation leads to pandas and then to Panda Express and so on*

2. Be friends with his friends. You could get closer to him through them and plus, you can have more friends! I like having guy friends because sometimes, you need a break from all of that girly stuff and drama. Plus, you can talk about anything. It doesn't even have to be about sports. It can be about a certain movie or homework!

3. Don't talk to him too much or else he'll get annoyed. I did it with this one person because I wanted to be only friends with him, but I think I annoyed him. Lol.

4. Don't act like a different person in front of this so called guy. If you want to be friends, then he will have to see your true self.

5. Sometimes, friendship can lead to something else. If not a lovely relationship, then a very close friendship.

Author's Note: I hope this helps!

If you need advice, please message me! :)