home sweet home

It had been a week since Izaya had been released from the Hospital. He had been welcomed into Shizuo's home. Izaya was still afraid of almost everything even tho he was still weak he was good at hiding. And a bigger house ment more hiding places. Shizuo walked around the house in a panic every time Izaya hid.  But he knew the reason. Every time he lost his temper he lost Izaya. Shizuo's parents loved having Izaya in the house, he cleaned up whatever he could and helped with almost everything he could even if he did drop dishes once in awhile. He was accepted and welcomed there.

"Izaaaayyyyaaaa!!!" Shizuo yelled countless times and he ran around his house.

He searched frantically till he finally made it up to his parents room and found Izaya in the closet. He sighed with releaf and picked Izaya up gently. He was shaking again but Shizuo hugged him close letting him know he wasnt angry with him.

"I'm not mad at you trust me. Now come on I have to give you your pain meds and hopefully you will eat something today." Shizuo sat Izaya at the table and began to make some soup

Shinra visited everyday after school to bring work or new gossip. They all became close friends. Izaya didn't mind being touched by Shizuo or Shinra he knew they weren't going to hurt him. Shizuo put a bowl out in front of Izaya and handed him a spoon.  Shinra came over after school and sat down beside Izaya asking how he was doing.

"Hey buddy how are you doing?" Shinra asked Izaya with a smile.

Izaya just half grinned shyly and ate his soup with shaky hands. He still looked exhausted and he could barely move his stitched up arms. Shizuo came over and fed Izaya while shinra looked over at Izayas arms making sure they were alright.

"The bruising on your face looks so much better today then yesterday." Shizuo said smiling as he took the empty bowl of soup.

"T...they do?" Izaya looked at Shinra innocently as his arms were bring examined.

"So Shizuo do you think I should take Izaya this weekend. I can pick him up on Friday. Hopefully my dad won't want to cut him open." Shinra chuckled.

"Not funny Shinra. And well.... I'm not so sure. Izaya still likes to hide from very loud noises. Its worse with thunderstorms. I can't find him for hours. And well he won't let anyone besides us touch him." Shizuo sighed rubbing Izayas head gently. "If you think you can handle it. But you have to let me know otherwise"

"Well.... I'm sure it won't be to much trouble. we can watch movies and go for walks. He needs to get his strength back. I'm worried about him...." Shinra responded as he let go of Izaya's arm.

Izaya looked down at the table deep in thought of leaving the comfortable surroundings of Shizuo's house. He had safe hiding spots here and he wasn't sure what it would be like in a new place. He looked out the window as it began to rain and the clouds were a angry grey. He let out a sigh as sleep over powered his body. He felt Shizuo pick him up as he fell asleep in Shizuo's arms quickly.

"At least he sleeps a lot. Maybe that's his way of recovering. I'm not so sure I never really get hurt anymore. Hey Shinra do you need a ride home? Its dumping rain." Shizuo asked as he tucked Izaya into his bed sitting down next to him.

" Nah I like the rain. I have a umbrella. I can walk. You to take care ok? I'll come by tomorrow with my dad to pick Izaya up." He said good bye to Shizuo and sleeping Izaya then left quietly.