Quiet kid

Izaya orihara, a older child in his family new to Ikebukuro. He was known for being quiet coming from a abusive household and formally bullied at his past city and school. Everyone here though he was mute. He never said a word to anyone. Not even to the teachers. Most of his time he spent observing others. Always loving humans, each one behaved so differently so unique. But one that really caught his eyes was Shizuo Heiwajima. A tall blond lad with blue glasses. They had almost all the same classes. Shizuo to like to stay away from people and sat close to Izaya in the back. He always had a rather pissed off look in his eye like the next person that talked to him he would rip their throat out. It entertained Izaya to see Shizuo fight. Such a strong indestructible person. It was beyond him. But also reminded him of his weakness so he avoided the blond and stayed at a safe distance. Hoping he would never make Shizuo angry he would be dead for sure. One day they eventually bumped into one another in the hall. Causing both of them to drop their stuff and Izaya fell over after running into what seemed like the wall.

"Huh? Damn I'm really sorry. Are you ok?" Shizuo cleaned up Izaya's stuff and helped the raven hair boy to his feet slowly.

He saw how shaky Izaya was then noticed the boys eyes were wide with fear as if he had done something wrong. He took Izaya's arm and put the book into Izaya's grip. He grinned evilly. Not really having much emotion other than anger. But he liked Izaya. A quiet and laid back kid. Or so he thought.

"Oh um... Yes I'm fine....t....thank you..." Izaya was quiet more like a soft mumble.

His voice was soft, never using it much He almost didn't recognize himself speaking. Shizuo seemed calm and patient with Izaya. Then they walked to class together. They didn't really talk but Shizuo felt he should keep a eye on Izaya since he seemed pretty shaky. As if he was afraid of something.

" So Shizuo is this your boyfriend? Hmm he is really quiet. Easy on the eyes." Shinra said rather obnoxiously sitting by them in English class the last class of the day.

Shizuo looked pissed wanting to now kill Shinra. "No! Absolutely not! We just are stuck in all the same classes together. And well since he is new I decided to keep and eye on him." He glared at Shinra annoyed.

Shinra touched the bruise on Izaya's eye. "Hmm that a nasty one. Did you get hit at school? Some kids here are bullies ya know."

Izaya moved back away quickly as if being touched scared him to death. He shook his head not wanting to explain what happened. He looked out the window wanting to leave but not sure where. He couldn't go home. His mom took his sisters when she left and now he is stuck at home with a crazy father. Shizuo looked over at him seeing Izaya was skittish and got frightened easily.

"Hey it's ok Shinra is really annoying but he won't hurt you." Shizuo said in a calm voice.

Izaya flinched when the bell rang then quickly gathered his things. He left before Shizuo and Shinra could say anything. Shizuo just watched the raven hair boy disappear into the crowd quickly.

"I hope to see him tomorrow. He seems like such a interesting kid. Maybe we can get him to talk." Shinra said elbowing Shizuo then to took off for home.

Shizuo shook his head then walked home quietly as the sun was getting low. His walk was long but always the highlight of his day. So peaceful and relaxing. He unlocked the door to smell his moms cooking and his brother doing math homework at the table. He smiled as he was welcomed home. His dad was working late. Shizuo flopped into his bed and fell asleep quickly that night. He was woken up by the sound of loud yelling and smashing of beer bottles at the wall.

"What the hell?" He said sitting up realizing he was still in his school uniform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wondering if I should continue. Seems interesting Shizuo and Izaya are my OTP I love stories on them :P