Preparations

After my breakdown Peeta had to comfort me for a while and then we both had a nightmare free sleep which I think because we both were thinking about the wedding. The next few weeks were flying by with fittings and meetings about designs for the wedding. I have the perfect dress now but I wish my mother was with me. I still haven't talked to her since the phone call but I am still not willing to forgive her yet. Peeta and I are so excited about the wedding, I don't really care about the wedding I just want to be Mrs Mellark and be Peeta's forever. Peeta says if we could get away with it we would go and do it in another district with just the two of us but now Effie knows about the wedding she would be hurt if we did and she wouldn't let us anyway. I just can't believe that in 3 days I will be married to the most amazing man in the world.my mother and her boyfriend are arriving tomorrow and are having mums old room in our old victors house. Annie , Fin and Joanna are having one of the victors houses that they have been staying in and Gale is staying with his family. Joanna and Annie are my bridesmaids and have been amazing about helping for the preparations that need to be done. I am at the moment getting the room ready for my mother , I haven't been here since the first time Peeta came home when I had a breakdown over Prim, (sigh) Prim my little duck, I know now not to go into her room otherwise I will have a running waterfall of tears.  My emotions have been all over the place since I found out I am pregnant and poor Peeta is normally around when I have bad ones. I have to shower him with kisses after because I normally shout at him that it's his fault I am like this and I never wanted kids, I have to say it's not true a lot because he knows I don't mean them now but the first time it happened he thought it was real and had a flashback which wasn't that bad but I felt awful and I made him breakfast in bed. It accidentally set of the fire alarms and Peeta came running down to see if I was ok and saw me waving a tee-towel under the alarm , he wrapped  his arms around my waist from behind me and said "oh, Katniss let me do the cooking next time" I pouted and said " I was trying to cook you breakfast in bed" he smiled and kissed me "I love you so much but u are terrible at cooking never try it again, ok Hun" I kissed him and said "ok". I smile remembering what happened yesterday. The bedroom is spotless and now I can go and have a lovely evening with my soon to be husband. After our dinner, we were snuggled up in bed and then suddenly I felt a kick in my stomach " Peeta, quick put your hand on my stomach, our baby is kicking" Peeta put his hand on my stomach " she is going to be a fighter like you Katniss" "no I hope she is like you Peeta because you are so kind and generous" he smiled and kissed my nose " I hoe she is like both of us" "I love u Peeta" "I love u too, goodnight Katniss" "night Peeta".