Suprises

Today Annie, Finn and Joanna are coming to stay, Peeta and I have been busy with decorating and cleaning my old house which they will stay in. Haymitch has gone to collect them and Peeta and I are relaxing in our front room, when the door opens with voices filling our home "Yo brainless aren't you coming to say hi or are you and lover boy too busy sucking each other's faces off" laughs Joanna " what does that mean mummy" Finn asks a red face Annie "nothing dear" sending a glare at Jo . " alright, alright were here" Peeta says with a smile and gets up to hug them all leaving Finn for last "hey buddy ,how was the trip" "good, Uncle Peeta " and then leaps into my arms I hug Finn like my life depended on it "Auntie Katniss , your hugging me to tight" I laugh and put him down, curse these hormones. We all sit and chat up with Finn playing with the toys we got him ,"I know you guys just got here but Katniss and I are going out for tea tonight, will you guys be okay" says Peeta "yep no problem lover boy, you too enjoy yourselves " Joanna says with a wink and Peeta. I wonder what that was about, I thought to myself. After they all leave I go to our bedroom to get ready and when I come down I hear angry voices from the door as I walk behinds Peeta I see the eyes of a person I thought I wouldn't see again. "Gale"
"Hey Catnip" my angry flares to its limit "hey Catnip is that all you've got to say to me after you abandoned me and left me on a suicide watch from Haymitch" I screamed at him. He looked shocked and then says to Peeta "beat it bread boy" Peeta crosses his arms as if to protect me "not gonna happen hunter" he sighs "I came back for you Catnip, I love you" I looked at him astonished "I don't love you Gale not like that I love you as a brother , I love Peeta" Gale is furious and storms off and I drag Peeta inside and start to cry, Peeta soothes me and says calmly "shh it's okay baby" I look at him this isn't the best place to tell him but I can't wait any longer "Peeta, I am not crying because of that its my hormones " Peeta looks confused but it vanishes and is replaced by shock as I move my hand over my stomach. "You're p..p..pregnant " I smile and nod, he grin is now huge and picks me up and spins me around until I can't breath as I am laughing so hard. " it all makes sense now , you mood swings, morning sickness and you looked off" he tells me. Then he gets something out his pocket and gets on one nee and I gasp as he produces a box with a beautiful ring inside which has a pearl in the middle, wait a moment that's not any pearl it's mine from the quell. He then speaks " I wanted to do this tonight at the restaurant but now I can't wait, Katniss Everdeen I have loved you since I was 5 years old, I watched you walk home and I watched you grow into the most beautiful person I have ever met, will you do me the oner of being my wife" I scream "yes , a million times yes" he slides the ring on my finger and I pull him up and kiss him hard. I break away and say when should we tell everyone "tonight as we aren't going to dinner I can make an appointment at the doctor tonight " I smile and nod as Peeta walk off to the phone.