Honeymoon

In the morning after, we were due to leave for our honeymoon but apparently it was a surprise because Peeta wouldn't tell me anything and neither would anyone else. I was so excited I woke Peeta up at 6 O clock which for me was a major thing."Peeta, please please tell me where we r going" I whined to him,he grinned and said "nope not yet Kat" I scowled and he kissed my forehead "come on we r going to be late" I got ready as fast as I could and even beat Peeta. He told me to wait downstairs as a car would arrive soon for us, as soon as I saw the limousine I thought it was Plutarch (as he was president now) but when the driver got out and said "where are your bags, Mrs Mellark and I will put them in the boot" I nearly died. Peeta had gone the extra mile and gone all out on expenses. I laughed and called Peeta "really Peeta a limousine" he brought all the bags down and looked at me worryingly "you don't like it" I saw his worried face and grinned at him and then jumped into his arms and kissed him "I love it Peeta but you didn't need to" "of course I do, my family deserves the best" I laugh and the driver loads the bags in the boot and we get I the ginormous limo. Ten minuets later we are at the train station and being loaded into first class and I still don't know we're we are going yet. Peeta carried me bride style into our room and told me "we will be staying on here for a night, so get comfortable my beautiful wife" I kissed him and then jumped carefully onto the bed. "You really won't tell me were we are going Peeta" I said pouting, he laughed and then kissed my nose "nope because it is a surprise"