Asking Haymitch

Two days after my breakdown about my mother, Peeta and I are as happy as ever. We haven't talked about my mother much but I did mention about Haymitch walking me down the isle and Peeta agreed , so we agreed to ask him today. When we knocked on the door Haymitch and Effie were moving boxes some closed up and some filled with bottles as they opened the door Effie said "oh um I am moving in with Haymitch and he is giving up drinking for good " "that's brilliant Effie " I said giddily and Peeta said "yeah congrats guys" "we wanted to ask Hatmitch something" I ask shyly "oh come on in, Haymitch get down here" Effie shouted "I'm coming, I'm coming" "Haymitch we wandered if you would walk me down the isle" Haymitch beams and partially knocks Peeta and I down as he comes to hug us and then drags Effie in with us "of course I will sweetheart" I laughed and we stayed like that for a while. After we left Peeta and I just snuggled on the sofa and Peeta was stroking my stomach and murmuring sweet things to our baby "daddy loves you very much and Mummy loves you too and I will be so happy when you are here and we will be a happy, complete family" I smiled and leaned up to kiss him and I said softly "I love you honey and I love our baby" he grins and scoops me up and take ame to our bedroom and tucks me up and gets into bed and we fall asleep in each other's arms.