Chapter Thirty Five

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

"Ariana? What do you mean do something stupid?" Ryan asked. You could clearly hear the alert in his voice.

"Drugs and stuff." I lied smoothly. He sighed of relief.

"I didn't know what you meant there.." He trailed off. We sat, an awkward silence thickening the air around us. A yawn escaped my lips, resulting in me standing up.

"Goodnight Ryan." I said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Night. Hey, Ari?" He called. "Don't worry about it too much, he'll be fine by tomorrow." I just nodded.

"I hope you're right." As I walked past our room, I checked one last time to see if Jason had unlocked the door, but he still hadn't. Faintly, I could hear him snoring through the door, and I wasn't prepared to wake him. With a sigh, I wandered into the guest room and decided that I had no choice but to sleep in there for the night.

---

I streched out my body as a loud yawn escaped my lips. I checked my phone, seeing that it was almost midday. That's quite late for me, but it's probably because I was up until about three in the morning worrying about Jason. I couldn't get to sleep at all. I left my room and saw that our bedroom door was now wide open. I took a sneak peek inside, seeing all the bed covers messed up; Jason nowhere to be found. I sighed and jogged down the stairs, hoping to find him there.

"Ryan where's Jason?" I asked, finding him in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"I don't know. When I got here he was gone.." He trailed off. I pursed my lips to the side and text him.

'Where are you?'

Jason

I continued to walk through the woods at a fast pace. The sun was beaming through the light in the trees, its just a shame I'm coming here to kill someone. Faintly from the distance I heard voices, but I immedaitely stopped when my phone buzzed. Hiding behind a tree, I checked and saw I had a message from Ariana asking where I am. I decided not to text back and instead just slipped my phone back into my pocket. I took out my pistol and slowly edged closer to the two guys that were the people I needed to get rid of. I couldn't exactly hear what they were talking about but I was close enough to take a shot at the one with their back to me. I aimed at his head and watched as he immediately fell forward, the other one looking around in panic.

"Matthew, good to see you again." I smirked, walking out of the trees. His eyes widened when he saw me. "I was meant to do this months ago, but I just got caught up." I added. However, his scared face turned to confidence.

"On a vacation with your little girlfriend? C'mon McCann, you and I both know that she'll be dead within the next year or so." He commented.

"I don't think so." I replied, holding up my gun to his chest. "Last words?"

"I hope that your little slut-" He stopped immediately and looked down at the fresh bullet wound. His face showed pure pain as he slowly dropped to his knees and dropped forward. I picked up my phone and called Chaz.

"Hello?"

"Chaz get someone to get rid of these bodies." I ordered.

"Hold on a second, I'm tracking you." I sighed impatiently, waiting for the process. "Done."

"Meeting later." I said, before hanging up.

I shut the door quietly behind me and walked into the living room where I found Ariana sitting watching a random movie. She looked as if she wasn't watching it though, almost as if she was just staring off into mid-air. Quietly, I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her neck, making her jump.

"I'm so sorry for lastnight baby." I mumbled into her hair.

"It was my fault-"

"No it wasn't. I shouldn't have locked you out of the room babe. I love you." I replied, jumping over the back of the couch so that I was now sitting beside her.

"I love you too Jason. I was really worried though, I thought you were going to do something stupid." I sighed and shook my head, knowing what she meant.

"No. That's in the past baby. I think I just wanted some alone time.." I trailed off, not really knowing how to explain my actions lastnight.

"Can we just forget about it?" Ariana asked me, looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course baby." I replied, giving her a quick peck.

I'm sorry that I'm such a shitty author and haven't updated for a while. I've been so busy with schoolwork  that I just haven't got any spare time at all. Thank you for being patient x

Vote and comment for faster updates (: