Chapter Two

"CANNONBALLLLL!" I heard somebody scream making me snap out of my thoughts. I laughed at Jason as he sprinted to the side of the pool and jumped in. I laughed as Jason flipped his hair out of his face when he resurfaced. I noticed him scan around my face. Shit! My cover up. He must of noticed the worry on my face.

"D-Did I really do that?" He asked, his voice cracking. I nodded slowly. "Stand on the edge of the pool." I knew as soon as he said it, he wanted to see the rest of the bruises. His eyes glossed over as I got out of the pool. "I-I'm so sorry." I couldn't make my mind up whether a tear or water trickled down his face.

"It's okay." Lie. Of course it wasnt okay! Half of my body is purple for crying out loud!

"Look at you though." He said.

"It's fine." You're going to do it again anyway. He shook his head as another tear slipped down his face. Yes, definately tears. It's the first time I have ever seen Jason cry. I jumped back into the pool and swam over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you." I whispered gently pecking his lips.

"I love you too." He replied.

Jason

"I love you." Ari whispered to me soothingly before kissing me.

"I love you too." I replied honestly. I have never ever loved a girl more than what I love Ariana. No word of a lie. Seeing what I have really done to her it breaks my heart. "I'm so sorry." I said laying my chin against her forhead.

"It's okay Jason. I fogive you." She replied. I know she doesn't. She'll probably be thinking he's just saying that so I don't leave him or something like that. I swam over to the edge of the pool before sitting up on the edge deep in thought. I don't know why I do the things I do. I just get so angry and I cant' control myself. I'm surprised she hasnt found out yet, or saw the cuts. When I just sit back and think of everything I have done to her I dont know what else to do. I take the anger out on myself, which is what I should start doing more often rather than beating my baby.

"Jase." She whispered softly. "Don't be sad. I hate seeing you sad." She said rubbing the top of my hand soothingly.

"Yeah and I hate seeing you like that!" I snapped. See, I wasnt meaning to snap at her it just came out. "S-Sorry." I mumbled.

"Stop apologizing." She said.

"I'm going to  go workout." I said pecking her forhead and getting up. I heard her sigh before the sounds of water moving meaning she was swimming. I closed the door and walked upstairs to change into some sweats. I quickly checked myself over in the bathroom mirror. I looked down on the counter and saw it. 

Ariana

That was the first time I have ever seen Jason cry. I don't get why he was crying though, he's just going to do it again. I pulled myself out of the pool and grabbed my towel. I dried myself off before throwing the dress over my bikini. I hate walking around in just a bikini, its uncomfortable. I began to walk to Jason's gym. When I got there I realised he wasn't there. I thought he said he was going to go workout? I shrugged it off and changed direction, heading towards mine and Jason's bedroom. When I pushed open the door I heard someone sniffling. Wait, is Jason crying again? The bathroom door was locked, he must be in there.

"Jason." I called softly knocking on the door. "Jase open the door."

"Just go away Ariana, I'm fine." I sighed.

"Jason you're clearly not." I said.

"Just go." He said.

"No."

"Ari." He whined. I sighed and changed into some sweats before heading towards the movie room to watch 'The Impossibe.' I wasn't really watching the movie though. Why didn't Jason just open the door?