Chapter Eleven

My body was thrown onto an old, ripped couch. There was an old coffee stain right next to my head, well at least I hope it was coffee. About twenty guys piled into the room, all of them grabbing a beer bottle and chugging huge gulps. A couple of them looked over in my direction, but soon tore their attention away. Eventually, they all left the room leaving only me and the guy who dragged me in here. 

"Ariana Harrison." He muttered, clearly amused. "I knew you were pretty, but damn girl." He smirked. I however wasn't amused. Surprising? Not really.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Johnson Mandren." He replied. He had short, shaggy brown hair and striking green eyes. 

"That doesn't explain who you are.." I trailed off. 

"I'm the leader of this gang." Then everything seemed to click. 

"Oh let me guess. You only kidnapped me because you're one of Jason's enemies and you want revenge on him. Am I right?" I asked cockily. Johnson smirked. 

"You are smart." He retorted.

"Not smart. I just have common sense." I replied. 

"That's something your boyfriend never had." He trailed off, looking out of the window. I honestly felt as if I was in some horror film. You know, the young, defenseless girl gets kidnapped by some ruthless murderer? Yeah that one. 

"He's not my boyfriend." I mumbled out, making his attention snap towards me. 

"Aw does poor little McCann have a broken heart?" He replied sarcastically. "Then it's going to be even easier to use you against him." He replied.  

"Why me?" I asked. Johnson furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why you what?" He questioned.

"Why am I the one that gets kidnapped?" I asked, hoping he would give me an answer. Yes, I have actually been kidnapped before. Jason came the next hour and got me, also killing the person who kidnapped me. I have a funny feeling however that Johnson won't let me get away that easily. 

"Because you're the only person that he cares about, apart from his gang of course." He replied. "You're the only person who he would come after to get you. He's probably trying to find you now." He added. "In fact, my insider told me that he was at my main warehouse in LA just a few minutes ago." He replied. Insider? Jason's gonna be pissed.

"Why do you want to hurt him so bad?" Yes, I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I want answers as to why pretty much everyone, apart from the gang, hate Jason and are begging for revenge.

"He killed my wife." He replied. "She was 8 month pregnant with my first child, we had only been married a year. One day I just came home and there she was, lying on the floor dead." He replied. I couldn't help the tears that were building up behind my eyelids. Why would Jason do that? "No reason or anything, it was almost as if he just felt like killing the two most important things in my life." He added, his voice cracking. 

"I'm so sorry." I replied. 

"It wasn't your fault. It was three years ago, you probably had no idea who he was back then." He said, adding a stiff chuckle to the end, but you could still tell how hurt he was. "I don't want to hurt you, but it needs to be done." He replied, getting all tough again. "I'll do whatever it takes to get revenge on him."

Jason

I growled lowly as Kyle continuously searched through his laptop, trying to find where Johnson could be. I know he has Ariana, I just need to know where. 

"It says he has a base in San Diego, but he's rarely ever there." Kyle said. 

"I want you to find out where he is by tonight." I ordered before charging out of the meeting room. 

I swear, if he's hurt a single hair on Ari's head, I'll kill him.