Time to Confess: Chico

You were so excited to go back to work tonight because one of your favorite peop-er animatronic is there.

As you entered the pizzeria, you saw Chico talking to Foxy.

You: Hi Chico!

He turned his head to you then turned back to Foxy. You raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off & skipped to your office.

You sat down on the chair & picked the tablet up.

'I wonder why Chico is ignoring me.'

You shook your head & checked the cameras.

~TIMESKIP~

It was already 3:52 am & Chico still wasn't here. You began to worry that you did something or say something wrong to him. You growled & pulled your hair.

You: That's it!

You slammed your hands on your desk as you stood up. You got out of the office & walked to the stage. Bonnie & Freddy looked at you when you walked in.

Freddy: Hello Y/N. What are you looking for?

You: I am looking for Chico!

Bonnie: Woah. You sound pissed.

You: I don't care. Where is he?

Freddy: I think he's with Foxy in Pirate's Cove.

You thanked Freddy & ran to the Pirate's Cove. You pulled the curtains back & Foxy was the only one there. No Chico.

Foxy: Ahoy matey!

You: Uh...hey Foxy. Where the heck is Chico?

Foxy: He told me that he was going to talk to Goldie.

You: OK. Thanks!

You began to search for Goldie. You found him in the office with Chico. He nodded to Chico before leaving.

You walked in the office where Chico was standing with a box of pizza.

Chico: Hello Y/N!

You: C-Chico...?

Chico: Come & sit down. I made you pizza!

You stood there for another minutes before sitting down on your chair. He put the pizza box in front of you & waited for you to open it. You smiled & quickly opened the box. You blushed when you saw what was written on the pizza with ketchup.

'Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?'

You turned your head & Chico smiled at you while holding a teddy bear. He handed you the bear & asked:

Chico: What's you answer?

You looked at the bear for a moment before smiling widely, jumping up & hugging him.

You: Yes!

Chico smiled & hugged you back tightly.