Meeting Him: Golden Freddy

You loved Freddy Fazbear' pizza ever since you were a kid. Your parents would always take you there when they have the time. You never liked Freddy, Chico, Bonnie or Foxy even. Instead, you liked Golden Freddy or as you would call him, Goldie.

He was just sitting in the backroom, all alone. You would sneak into that room & tall to Goldie. You also gave him hugs & you also left him a teddy bear version of him once. He was your only friend because you were a lonely kid. When the pizzeria closed down, your parents won't tell you why which made you mad because you won't see Goldie anymore.

After years passed, you grown up & you were looking for a job right now. You had a few friends but you felt that they were doing something behind your back so you still consider yourself lonely. You sighed as you walked down the street. You saw a newspaper with a job application on it. You read it & you were surprised that Freddy Fazbear's pizza reopened & they were looking for a nightguard.

You quickly called the number & the boss answered.

~TIMESKIP~

You locked the doors & walked to the office. You saw the animatronics on the stage. Nothing changed about their appearances which made you smile. You sat on Tue chair in your office & quickly started your shift.

~ANOTHER TIMESKIP BECAUSE I CAN! JK~

You checked the cameras again to search for the purple bunny. You listened to the phone guy while doing so. You still didn't understand why anyone would leave them on a free roaming mode at night. You found him in the party room which was far away from your office. You sighed in relief & put the tablet down for a second so you can take a sip of your coffee. You checked the cameras again but you saw something on the poster. It was a picture of...Goldie?

You put your cameras down & jumped when a guy wearing a yellow suit was sitting infornt of you in your office. His was looking down so you couldn't really see his face. You slowly reached out so you can tap him on the shoulder. He quickly looked up at you which made shriek & back away.

His once lifeless eyes turned into beautiful black orbs. He looked at you which made you back away some more. He stood up & brushed his suit or ant possible dirt. He fixed his top hat.

You: Who are you? And how did you get in?

Goldie: You don't remember me (y/n)?

You: Huh?

He then pulled out a stuffed bear that looked like the one you gave to Goldie a long time ago.

You: Goldie? But how come you're...

You trailed off & he seems to get what you mean. He chuckled & stepped closer to you so you were only 1 foot away from each other.

Goldie: We can turn to humans at night (y/n).

You: Wait. We?!

You two then heard someone munching on your right. You two looked out & saw Chico munching on a pizza slice.

You: Seriously?!

You then looked down the hallway where a human Bonnie was leaning against the wall, strumming his guitar. You two heard someone running & tripped on the other door. You looked behind you & saw a human Foxy on the floor. You checked the camera on the stage where a human Freddy was fixing his top hat on his head & looking at the camera. He waved which made you raise your eyebrow.

You: So, this happens every night?

Goldie: Pretty much.

You put the tablet down & hugged Goldie with a big smile on your face.

You: I missed you Goldie!

You voice sounded childish to him but it made him smile.

Goldie: I missed you too (y/n).

You: I can't believe that I get to see you again. I was really sad when this place closed down.

Goldie: Me too but at least we can see each other again, right?

You nodded & hugged him again. You two hanged out & talked until it was time for you to go home.