Seeing Him Again: Freddy

You got out of your parked car in front of the pizzeria. You went in & licked the doors from the inside. You saw the animatronics & walked towards them on stage. You looked up at them.

You: You guys can turn human huh?

You scoffed & went to your office.

You: It was just my dream...or was it?

You asked yourself as you started your shift. You checked the cameras & saw the familiar bunny gone from his place on the stage. You groaned in annoyance & searched for the purple bunny. You found him in the hallway but this time, he was in his human form. You put the tablet down for a bit.

You: So it was real.

Freddy: Still not believing?

You heard a familiar voice ask. You turned around & saw Freddy in the doorway. He smiled & walked towards you.

Freddy: So, can you tell me why you still don't believe that we turn to humans?

You: I guess it's because it's impossible for animatronics to turn human every night.

Freddy: Well, you better believe it miss (y/n).

You: Just (y/n) please. I feel so old when you add 'miss'.

You said while rolling your eyes at the word 'miss'. Freddy nodded & handed you the tablet.

Freddy: Well, better continue your job again.

You: OK then.

You checked the cameras while Freddy got another chair & sat next to you. He watched as you switched cameras. When you switched to the camera in the kitchen, He heard some noises there which made him roll his eyes.

Freddy: Excuse me for a bit.

He stood up & walked out of the office. You shrugged & put the tablet down again & took a sip of your coffee. Freddy came back pretty quick & sat next to you again.

Freddy: Sorry about that. I just told Chica to not make a mess in the kitchen.

You: OK then.

You said & checked on Foxy. He was still in his cove while Bonnie was outside of your door. You stood up & were about to close it but Freddy stopped you.

Freddy: Don't worry (y/n). I won't let them hurt you. No need to waste power on the doors. Just check the cameras.

You: You sure? You might kill me before my shift ends.

Freddy: I spared you yesterday didn't I?

He said & sat back down with his legs crossed. You sighed & sat down on your chair again. Freddy waved his hand at Bonnie's direction, motioning for him to leave. Bonnie quickly left & went back to the party room.

You talked with Freddy & he helped you out a bit throughout the night.