Time to Confess: Bonnie

I was writing this in class so it's not that good & it's also short. Forgive me!

When you entered the pizzeria, you were pulled by Bonnie into the backroom. Bonnie pinned you on the door with his hands on the either side of your head.

You: B-Bon...?

Bonnie: Shh!

You kept your mouth shut & heard footsteps outside the door.

Foxy: Where are ye you stupid rabbit?!

His boots clicked on the tiled floor as he walked away. Bonnie sighed in relief & smiled at you.

Bonnie: That was close.

You: Huh?

Bonnie: Foxy is drunk & thought I was his pirate rabbit enemy. I'm not unto that pirate shiz.

You giggled & slowly removed his hands on the sides of your head so you can break free. You were about to open the door but Bonnie stopped you by grabbing your hand.

You: Hey, what's wrong Bon?

Bonnie: Um...Y/N...I was about to tell you something.

You: What is it?

Bonnie: I-I...um...I love you...

He said the last part in a whisper but it was loud enough for you to hear.

Bonnie: I understand if you don't feel the same way about me. I mean, I know I'm just a robot.

He looked at you & gave you a fake smile. You shook your head & smiled at him. You cupped both of his cheeks & kissed him on the nose. He crossed his eyes then blinked two times.

Bon: Y-Y/N?

You: I love you too, my Bon-bon!

You glomped him which made him loose balance & make both of you fall. You two laughed & looked at eachother.

Bonnie: You're mine.

You: I'm yours.

You two stood up while holding hands. Foxy began to knock on the door.

Foxy: Hey Bonnie! Have you done it?

Bonnie sighed & opened the door.

Bonnie: Yeah...great acting earlier.

Foxy: I am always great. Now, where's my pay?

Bonnie sighed again & gave him some money.

Bonnie: You dickbag.

Foxy: What did you call me?!

The two began fighting on the floor while you watched & waited for their dad to come in & stop them.