Seeing Him Again: Bonnie

As you walked down the hallway to your office, you still wondered if Bonnie would become human again & visit you in your office tonight.

You sat down on your chair & looked at the time. 11:58 pm. You sighed & tapped your finger on the table because of boredom. You pulled out your phone & decided to play games for 2 minutes.

After 2 minutes, your shift started & the phone guy called you again. You listened while looking at the cameras. One of them went mussing again & it was Bonnie. You switched to the party room to see if he was there. He was but he still was in his animatronic form. You made clicking sounds with your tongue & put the tablet down so you can save power.

You checked the doors & then the cameras. Bonnie was still there but this time, he was a human. He waved at the camera & smiled. The camera began to glitch & stuff until it was OK again. Bonnie was gone & you found him in the hallway, strumming his guitar while leaning against the wall.

He looked at the camera & smirked. Tue camera once again, glitch & turn back to normal. You know that he was playing a game with you. You found him in the janitors's closet.

You: Playing games huh?

You asked yourself & put the camera down. You checked the doors & sighed. You sat back down & rubbed your temples.

A pair of hands grabbed your shoulder & someone put their chin on top of your head. You stiffened but calmed down when you saw purple hair in a ponytail.

You: Don't scare me like that Bon.

Bonnie: Sorry.

He smiled & sat next to you.

Bonnie: Can't believe you played that game with me.

You: What? Find the bunny?

He chuckled & laid his head on your shoulder.

You: You know, you're pretty fast.

Bonnie nodded & yawned.

You: Tired?

Bonnie: Yeah...played with a lot of kids.

You: I see.

You smiled & checked the cameras.

Bonnie: You don't really have to worry about anything...

You: Huh?

Bonnie: We aren't gonna kill you.

He looked up at you & smiled with his eyes closed.

Bonnie: And plus, Freddy thinks that it's better if we let you live since he really likes those times when you played with us when you were only...this small.

He showed you your height when you were just a kid which made you chuckle.

You: Yeah yeah. Thanks for sparing me.

Bonnie: No...prob...

He said & yawned. He fell asleep after a few moments. You smiled softly & pet his head.

You: Sleep tight Bon.

You said & checked the cameras & saw a human Freddy on the stage, a human Chico in the party room & a human Foxy in the pirate cove.

You: No worried huh?