Chapter Three

He snored loudly next to me and I decided to get up. Chris had been at the hospital for a week and had came home yesterday with stitches that had to be taken out in three days and I was doing nothing but taking care of him. I didn't care that he kept saying I was doing too much for him. It didn't matter. I wanted to take care of him. But he seemed to not understand that.  

I always wonder why the people were shooting at the mall. Was there a target? If so, what was it? Was it Chris? Were they trying to kill him? The thought of someone killing Chris scared me.  

"Cali." Chris said in his sleepy voice. "Come here." He held his arms out.  

"Do you need something?" I ask as I walk over to him. He shook his head and just pulled me down on top of him.  

"I just wanted to hold my baby, is that too much to ask?" I shook my head and laughed.  

"No, it's not too much." I could hear his heart beating in his chest. "Hey, do you think the shooters at the mall could have possibly been targeting you?"  

"What? Why would they do that?" 

"Cause you're famous and all."  

"I doubt they were targeting me."  

"Well okay. If you say so."  

"Good." He said. "Now can my sweet angel do me a favor?" He started lifting my shirt up. I moved my legs and felt him against my thigh.  

"Really?" I stated, looking at him.  

"Well the dream I just had kinda got me going."  

"Was I in it?"  

"Pfft, who else?"  

I just shook my head and sat up, pulling off my shirt. He leaned up to kiss me and it felt as if I had been dead and his kiss brought me back to life. His moist tongue wrestled with mine as shock waves erupted in my body at the slightest touch of his soft fingertips. Nothing could compare to this moment. He moved down to my collarbone and placed wet kisses on my neck as I bit my lip in an attempt to quiet my moans.  

"Daddy," I breathed. "I want you to make love to me."  

"Your wish shall be granted." He said, nibbling on my earlobe.  

He turned us over so that I was on bottom and couldn't go anywhere because he was trapping me under his weight. He brought his lips to mine once more, giving me a passionate kiss that was filled with love and lust. His hand trailed down my back and he undid the clasp of my bra in one swift move. He slipped it off and pressed his wet lips to my smooth shoulder. I gasped as I felt him encircle my right breast with his mouth, using his hand to massage the other. Chills shot up my spine and my toes went numb as I felt him press two fingers into my wetness. He came back up and kissed me again, slipping my lace panties off my hips. I reach down for his boxers and slip my hand in, feeling the warmth of his skin on mine. I stroked his throbbing member from base to tip, causing him to bite down on my bottom lip. He pushed his boxers down, kicking them off when they had fell to his ankles. I loved the feeling of having his naked body pressed against mine. He reaches one hand under my thigh and pushes it up towards my shoulder, opening me up and rubbing the head of his member against my sensitive clit. I moaned against his lips caused by my sensitivity. My legs wrapped around his hips in the moment he pushed his long shaft into me. His hands found mine and he interlocked our fingers as he brought them over my head. I let out a scream that I could no longer hold in and my back arched in pure pleasure. I tightened my legs around him, making sure all of him was in me. He pressed down on my abdomen and I swear I could feel him in my stomach. My moans got louder as I felt my whole body tense up and he increased his pace. His head lay in the crook of my neck as he pumped back and forth, in and out of me.