Chapter One

"Aren't these the cutest jeans you've ever seen?!" Calissa shoved some ripped jeans into my hands.

"They are cute. But Lissa, you have enough ripped jeans, how about some shorts or jeggings?" I said, wishing I could drop all of her clothes on the floor.

"But I love ripped jeans!" I sighed.

"Fine, okay. Don't take advice from the older sister." I went and sat down on a bench while Calissa continued to shop.

It was our mom's idea for all of us to go shopping together at the mall. Me? I'd much rather be in the food court sharing an ice cream sundae with Chris. Chris Brown is my boyfriend. And he's my father. What? Wasn't expecting that? Yeah, I know, I'm the freaky weirdo girl who's in love with her father. But I'm fine. Nobody but our close relatives know that he's my father. The rest of the world thinks I'm his girlfriend of 2 years now. We went on a trip to the Bahamas and that's when we both revealed how we felt about each other. I tried to reject the feelings I had because they were wrong and I knew I wasn't suppose to have them but the I couldn't take it anymore. I knew Chris was the one I wanted.

"Cali, I'm ready to go." Calissa said. I got up and winced at the little bit of pain that came from my side. It still hurt but the wound I had on my side had been healed from when I shot myself. Yeah, I was in a hostage situation and I ended up shooting myself to save myself. I was even pronounced dead at the hospital! But it was a miracle and I woke up. Chris was so happy. He said he never ever wanted to lose me.

We checked out and I immediately headed towards Foot Locker which is where Chris was bound to be.

"Where are you going?" Calissa called to me.

"I'm going to find, Chris. I'll be back." Neither Calissa nor Mom said anything about our relationship. They knew not to say anything or else it would cause one big fight between us. Calissa had accepted us but I knew Mom still had a problem with it. I didn't care, I was with the one I loved the most.

"Chris! Are you in here?" I called when I walked in Foot Locker.

"Over here." I saw him wave his hand from the back of the store. I hurried to the back and engulfed him in a hug. I just felt like I had been away from him too long. Call me clingy, I don't care.

"You okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah. I just hate being away from you." He tilted my head up and gave me one long kiss.

"I know how you feel." He said, pulling away from me.

"I don't think you know enough." I replied, giving him another kiss. I just loved kissing him and he didn't seem to have a problem with it.

The store clerk cleared his throat and I abruptly pulled away, blushing like crazy. Chris then put his lips to my ear.

"He's just mad that he's not getting any love." He said low enough for only me to hear. I started laughing and covered my mouth.

"Are you ready to check out?" The clerk asked Chris.

"Uh, hold on, Baby, do you want anything?" My heart fluttered whenever he called me that. I could just feel myself blushing.

"Can I get those?" I pointed to the red and white Adidas that I had been wanting for a while.

"Size?" The clerk said, sounding impatient.

"Size 9." He hurried away and I looked at Chris who started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"He's only annoyed cause I've been messing with him this whole time." He answered. "He'd bring the shoes I asked for, then I'd quickly change my mind and ask for something else. It's pissing him off, I can see it."

"You're so mean."

"But it's funny!" I shake my head and sit down as the clerk brings me the shoes. I try them on and when I see that they fit, I put them back in the box and hand them to Chris.

"That's all?" He asks.

"Yep. I want to go see this stereo system I saw in Best Buy." I hop up and skip up to the front of the store. The clerk seemed more than happy to check us out so we could leave. Chris had to have made him really mad.

Chris grabs our bags and takes my hand as we walk out the store.

"Cali!" I see Calissa running towards us. "Where are you heading to now?"

"Best Buy. You coming?" I ask.

"Yeah. Mom is lingering in Victoria's Secret."

"She is?" Chris said looking in the direction of Victoria's Secret. He would probably love to be in a store surrounded by women's lingerie.

"She is, and we are not going in Victoria's Secret." I said. He started pouting and I elbowed him in his rib.

"Ow! Lissa, she hit me!" He whined. She just laughed at him and hit him also. "Ow! You know what, I need to get away from y'all, you're just abusing me!" He walked off in front of us.

We walked into Best Buy and I headed towards the stereos.

"Cali, can I ask you something?" Lissa says.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"This may be a personal question but, is Chris good in bed like people think he is?" I burst out laughing, quickly covering my mouth afterwards. Calissa started laughing too.

"Um," I tried to stop laughing. "I don't want to be bias but I would say he's better than people think. And that's a lot."

"Wow, to be honest, I'm jealous. I wish my boyfriend was like that. Well, ex boyfriend."

"There are some out there. Just gotta find them." Chris walks up, sliding his arm around me and putting his lips to my ear.

"So I've heard that I'm good in bed. Hmm?" He whispered.

"You heard that?" I ask, embarrassed

"I'm standing right behind you guys, of course I did." I saw the stereo I wanted and ran out from under him.

"This is the one." I pointed to it. "I really like this one."

"Is the sound good?" Chris asks.

"Lets see." I plug my phone up to it and hit Trumpet Lights, one of Chris's songs. The sound blasted out, scaring me to death and Chris turned down the volume.

"Uh, sounds good." I say, causing Chris and Lissa to laugh. A lady bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay."

"Cali?" I looked up at the lady. Chris looked up too. I wish it could've been anyone but her.

"Robyn?"