Chapter 19 - Fixing

Začít od začátku

"Kisses first," he said pointing at his cheeks. My cheeks were burning, from his words. Even though it was normal for me to kiss his cheek, i was seriously shy. he never actually asked me to give him a kiss.

"Okay," I leaned placing my hand on his chest, and placing a kiss on each cheek.

"Hey, I asked for ten." He whined as I sat off his torso. I hid my face in the pillow, making him flip me over.

"No, one on each is enough."

"I wish I had 10 cheeks, " he smirked making me laugh. "I can't wait to know what is going to happen in the waterfall, on my birthday."

"Me neither," he smiled sitting up, "I'm gonna head home, bye."

"Bye," I said as he got out the window, and into his room. I did my usual morning routine, and got downstairs to help mom and dad get ready for their flight which is tomorrow at 6 am.

to my surprise, Mia And grandpa are coming tomorrow in the afternoon. Great.

##almost two weeks later##

"Hailley, come down for dinner, " my aunt Mia shouted as I wore my Nike shoes. "I won't be able to stay for dinner," I said grabbing my basketball and heading down, "I'm going to the
basketball court to play."

"Good, at least you'll loose some weight and fat," she said I rolled my eyes. My aunt calls me fat. I'm used to it, that it doesn't bother me anymore.

I wish Ruby was here. It would've been much better.

"You really want to leave me here alone, with those?!" Jason whisper yelled at me. "Rose said she's coming don't worry."

His face relaxed a bit as I rubbed his shoulder. Since the day they started dating, Rose and Jason have been inseparable, they don't have a lot in common, yet they are really close. Just like mom and dad.

Speaking of mom and dad, it hasn't been easy without them. What's easy about being called fat every single day? It's not my problem I have natural curves, and a fit body.

Does she really expect me to be a stick figure?

"Jason, do you know where my phone is?" I said as he pointed at Mia whom was on the couch scrolling down my phone. I looked at her opening the messages. "She have been scrolling through it for almost 15 minutes now," Jason gave me a look, and I walked up to her.

"What are you doing?" I asked ad she immediately pressed the home button. "Why are you searching through Hailey's phone?"

"How dare you accuse me for spying? I was just checking your apps, to see if they're appropriate for you," she said standing up.

"By going through the messages? " Jason asked in the most polite way he could at a moment like that.

"I was just playing with the apps," she shouted. "Well, did you find something inappropriate? " I asked grabbing it from her hand.

She raised her hand, and slapped me right across my cheek. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH YOU, OKAY? IF I WANT TO SEARCH THROUGH YOUR PHONE, I WILL. GOT IT?"

I didn't reply. I didn't even flinch a bit, while Jason just stood there shocked."I SAID GOT IT, YOU EYE FREAK ?" She yelled again, and that was where it hit me. My eye condition.

I just turned and headed to the door, not bothering to look at her anymore. I opened the door and got out, realizing I forgot my jacket. No one's lucky when they wear shorts in the last day of November.

Glancing at the basketball beside me, I grabbed it and headed to the court, right across our street. "I Was about to give you a call, " I heard a voice say behind me. I turned to face Ross, trying my best to at least smile at him.