Chapter 2 (anippe)

(Anippe)

It was a nice day outside. It was a great day to fly. Oh how I hate flying.I probably wouldn't even be going on this trip if it wasn't a grade. I started to get nerves partly because of the plane ride and the other part is my mother isn't the best driver. Especially when she's in a hurry "Anippe"my mother smiled"what's on your neck and wrist?" " Uh uh I'm not sure " I replied. I could tell she was worried but I honestly don't know what's in my wrist. Well I sorta do but I have no idea how it got there.oh we'll I have no time to stress over it.I probably did in my sleep. I can already hear Sammie right now "oh Anippe it looks terrible it's the most awful thing I've seen all day! What did u do to yourself!" Sammie likes to exaggerate things.

We finally arrived at the airport it wasn't busy at all and you would think it would be because its the start if summer. I can see everyone in my class was already there. I'm late. My mom parked the car and smiled at me "it's time!" I slowly got out if the car and grabbed my bags and headed towards the door. But before I could open the door Sammie comes running out. "Anippe! Anippe!" She yelled we thought we were going to have to leave without you! I smiled at her while i walked inside."I wish they did leave me." I thought

Mr. Ried smiled at me "yes Anippe your here hurt hurry! Here's your ticket"

I grabbed the ticket. For some reason I wanted to ripe it up and throw it away!

But I didn't. I could feel everyone staring at my neck and wrist. I don't think the people in my class realize I have ears and I can hear them whispering. Oh well. I handed my ticket to the lady at the counter.

"Anippe that's a different name" she smiled.

Yes I no people tell me that all the time,but I love it!I snapped back

She handed me my ticket quietly. I could tell I was rude to her. I walked away to the gate withe the rest if my class. My mom gave me a hug goodbye .

On my way to Egypt. I've never been so nerves. I hope I don't have my dream again. I walked on the plane and sat next to a man who looked around 30 years old. He looked at me and smiled "hello Anippe."

I sat there stunned "h-how do you know my name?"

"Uh well I think I've said to much Anippe I must go now." He said while getting up.

I was speechless! How did he know my name!? What did he mean by he said to much!? And where did he go!?

I have so many questions and no answers.

...I'm gonna play a game with all my readers. You can write me on my message board, my inbox, or in the comments on any chapter. What I mean is ask me any question and I will personally answer you or answer you in my next chapter. You may ask me anything. For example ( what's Ammon favorite color, what was anippe life like before, why does Selma love flowers so much?) anything like that. So I hope you all play :D I'm very excited! I'm hoping it will help me with my writers block! Thank you guys! You have no idea how thankful I am to have readers like you guys!:D <3 <3...