Chapter 1 (anippe)

This Book is Dedicated

To

NumbaFiveIsAlive

~~~~~I'm so excited you choose to read my story!

The first few chapters are kinda bad I was in middleschool when I started writing this.

They are also short but if you keep reading you'll enjoy this amazing story! I promise!! Please vote and comment!!~~~~~

Love always,

Anippeammon2

(Anippe)

Ever since I was a little girl I've loved Egypt. I think it's because when I was about four, I had this odd dream I was in the giant place kinda like a palace. I didn't know why, but I appear older than I was. I believe I had to be around the age of sixteen in this dream. I was sitting in this room with this man who looked around seventeen years old he had his arm around me. We were sitting in front of a bunch of people they all were older than the both of us, some by a lot of years others not so many. The boy was talking and I didn't understand. Then again I never did! I could never understand what he was saying or any details about him, but the more I have this dream, the more detailed and longer the dream became. I'm now fifteen years old and I have had this dream a lot. So many times I cannot count. Now I know the face of the man I have dreamed about since young. The man had dark skin and he was very beautiful. His eyes were a dark brown, his eyes always had a loving and serious look to them. He wore so much jewelry, all made out of gold, he wore black kohl (eyeliner) on and he looked so strong, being very well built.

**********

Today was the last day of school and Mr. Reid asked for everyone permission slips to go to Egypt today. I had turned mines in 3 weeks earlier. I just couldn't wait to go to Egypt. I thought. He sat at his desk with the same brown shirt he wears every Friday. There was always some sort of a stain from lunch on his shirt. A bit messy? Yes I agree it is. He smiled at the class while digging through old papers on his desk.

"Yes!" He yelled. "I found it. Well class we will leave tomorrow for Egypt, I expect everyone to be on their best behavior and do not be late! You will need your passport, and don't worry I will have your ticket with me at the front counter."

Ding ding. The sound of the schools bell ring throughout the halls telling everybody school was over. Yes finally schools over with. I said cheerfully in my head.

"I'll see u guys tomorrow." Mr. Reid yelled, while everyone is running out the door.

"Anippe! Anippe!" I heard someone yell, I turned around to see it was my best friend since 1st grade Samantha, but I call her Sammie.

"Are you excited to go to Egypt tomorrow? I am I'm so excited! What if I fell into a hole and woke up in ancient Egypt? Wouldn't that be cool or what If I woke up as an egyptian queen!"

"Sammie keep dreaming that's never going to happen. Come on let's go home."When Sammie gets excited she talks a lot so the whole way home she would never shut up. Not once!

When I finally gotten home I took a little nap and of course I had the same dream, but this time it was a little different than before. This time the dream was longer, I was still in the same place with the same man, but this time a woman was calling my name. "Anippe darling, come here." The man grabbed my hand so tight I almost started crying? "No Anippe! Don't go!"

" Let go!" I yelled as I walked over to the lady calling my name. "Anippe sweetheart, I'm over here." I walked down a big dark hall, when someone pulled me through one of the walls. The person grabbed me by my neck. "Anippe you should have listened to your husband because now you are mine!" Her grip got tighter and tighter until everything got black.

"Anippe sweetheart wake up its time to get ready to leave." My mom yelled.

"What?!" I yelled. I can't believe I slept that long! I jumped up and ran into the bathroom. There I saw a huge red mark on my wrist and neck! What happen while I was asleep?!

.... I'm gonna play a game with all my readers. You can write me on my message board, my inbox, or in the comments on any chapter. What I mean is ask me any question and I will personally answer you or answer you in my next chapter. You may ask me anything. For example ( what's Ammon favorite color, what was anippe life like before, why does Selma love flowers so much?) anything like that. So I hope you all play :D I'm very excited! I'm hoping it will help me with my writers block! Thank you guys! You have no idea how thankful I am to have readers like you guys!:D <3 <3....