no way in hell am i wearing heels!

A/N

Hey girlies! its hunter im probably going to stop doing authors notes at the top but i will do them at the bottom, i dont know what Taylors gonna do but anyways hope you like it. :)

~Hunter

Kaities P.O.V.

"Prom?" Liam asked me after he kised me. I was in Huge Shock. I didnt know what to say i mean he beat me. Abused me. Hurt me. What am i supposed to say... he apoligized and there was something different about that kiss then any other kiss i had ever had before, even if it was just a small peck on the lips, i just felt something diffrent. A tinlgly feeling dancing upon my lips. The butterflies inhmy stomach. I could tell something about this and you know what why not try something diffrent." I know Prom is like next week but what do you say?"

I Smiled and looked up after about 48 seconds of awkward silence.

"Yes" I wispered in his ear, got up, grabbed my stuff and left. Leaving him still in shock at me saying yes. I Smiled back at him and saw him with th ebigest grin plasterd upon his face.

"catch ya later, Liam" I said and walked out the door. I was satisfied with mmy answer and walked home.

~At Her House~

I went straight to my room and called Hunter. It was Friday so she should still be up.

"Hello!" She said Happily,

"GUESS WHAT?!" I exclaimed into the phone.

"What?" She askedd.

"Liam asked me to Prom!!" I said smileing. I went over to my closet looking to see if i had anythung decent to wear. Of course i didnt....

"OMG!! Thats awesome!!" She said threw the phone. I could here Niall in the background asking what was awesome."Liam asked Katie to Prom!" She said and you could tell that she had put her hand over the speaker to talk to him. He responded with an 'oh okay cool' not really caring for what i could tell over the phone.

"Yeah. What are you supposed to even wear to Prom anyways?" I asked and layed down on my bed picking at my nails.

"You wear a Prom dress Silly! I have been dreaming about this ever sence i was 7 years old. Oh my gosh, we are so going prom dress shoping tommorow!! Ill pick you up around 12:00 and we can grab lunch. Okay? Okay!" She said and i could hear the smile on her face. I just laughed.

"okay see you tomorrow. Bye"

"okay bye girly!" Hunter said and i hung up the phone. As i put my phone down I changed into some pajamas and layed down. I turned my light off and drifted of to sleep thinking of how well Prom was going to go.

~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~

I woke up and looked at the clock. 11:15. I decided that i probably should get up and get dressed real fast. I threw on an old pair of denim jeans wih a few holes in them, My Red hoddie that had Hollister written onn it in big white bold letters and underneith the hollister name was the Dove logo thing. It was cold outside and i slipped on some dark brown UGG boots. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

For my hair i just put it up in a messy bun and tied a Navy ribbion into a bow on it.

For my makeup i Just added some simple pencil eyeliner, along with the usual mascara, foundation, and chapstick than sweped a coat of clear lipgloss across my lips. and grabbed my phone and fringe side purse that i had worn a couple days ago.

By the time i was done i heard a car horn outside. Man Hunter wasnt kidding when she said 12:00. I wallked down stairs and headed out the door to Hunters White Hummer. I got in the passenger seat and we said hey.

We stopped at Olive garden and ate real fast then we headed to the mall to find our dresses.

As we walked in Hunter guided me to this store that sold dresses that i couldnt even pronounce the name of. She was rambeling on about what kind of dress she was looking for while i was kind of in my own little world looking at all of the beautiful dresses. I sae one that was this gourges aqua marine color. When i took it out i looked at the price tag and imediattly put it back. After about 3 hours of endlessly looking and Hunter rambleing on about the latest gossip abnout the Kardashians she shut up. I looked at her and she was smiling. In her hands she had a gourgous dress. She looked up at me and back at the dress and back again.

"go try this on..." She said and pushed me towards the dressing rooms. I was laughing at how eager she was to see me in it. As i put it on it fit perfectly and was tight in all the right places. I walked out and Hunters jaw dropped.

"Come look at how georgeous this dress looks on you!" She said and i walked over to her standing in front of the mirror. I was shocked at what i saw too. The dress was absolutly beautiful. It had a sweetheart neck line that was black and went a little low into the middle of my cleavage. It had a dimond wait right underneith wear the black ended which was right under my breast. Then then in the middle of my torso thie reest of the dress started. It was Tiffanny blue and went all the way to the grownd flairing out when i spun around. I smiled and looked at Hunter.

"This is the one." I smiled and bit my bottom lip while turning to the side admiring the dress.

"im going to go change and then we can find you a dress." I said and smiled.

"oh i already have my dress . But you can go ahead and change and ill go take the dress and pay for it." She said smiling.

"i can pay for it Hunter. "

"No really its my choice now go change. " i went into the changing rooms and changed handing her the dress. She took it and paid for it while I finished changing. When i came out she was waiting for me with a bag that had the dress in it. We walked out and into some shoe place. She went straight to the heels and i sat down on a bench.

"There is no way in hell that your getting me into a pair of heels." I said and she laughed.

"Okay then are you ready?" She smiled and walked to the door.

"Yep" I said popping the p and we walked to her car and drove home.

"Thank you for this Hunter I had a really fun time."

"Anytime and you just tell me when you want to plan your next shopping trip!" She smiled and I laughed. We made small talk for the rest of the ride and then she dropped me off at home. We said bye and I went up stairs to my room putting my dress in a special place so it wouldn't get ruined. I was really tired and laid down ending up falling asleep.

A/n

Hey sorry it was a short chapter it was just a filler but next chapter is going to be amazing I promise!! Just hang in there :)

Fan/vote/comment

~xx Hunter