Forbidden Jutsu

I couldn't sleep at all that night I just kept thinking about that jutsu. All I could think about was all the mistakes I've made in the past and how to fix them. But then I started thinking even harder and all of a sudden.........sakura came in. Luckily she didn't see I was faking my sleep.

The next day I thought that if I go back to konoha and bring back my dad I'll be fine. So I immediately started packing my necessary items and clothes in my backpack. I had to get food of course too.

After that I started looking where my mom hid the scroll. Unbelievably it was easier to find it than to use it. I took it to my room and opened it. There was random letters and numbers everywhere.

It took me a while but I finally figured it out with the help of my sharingan. I was so excited I started weaving the hand signs as soon as possible. Then I heard my door open. It was sakura she had a startled look on her face then realized it was the forbidden jutsu. As soon as she opened the door I started weaving hand signs faster and then there was nothing but brightness all around me. The last thing I saw was her reaching for me.

As soon as I realized I was able to see again I was in the konoha hospital. I looked for my things and wondered if I had made it to the past or if I got knocked out. But gladly I found my backpack and stopped worrying.

A nice nurse came in and explained to that they found me outside in the back hills. They said I used up too much chakra and passed out. I guess that made sense but why was was I in the back hills??

She said I was able to go today since I got alot of rest so I headed out to look for the hokage. Once I got out I was startled by how everything looked so different.......until.......I finally realized what had happened. I was in konoha but when the 7th hokage was 16. I immediately headed out to the hokage building.

Once I got there I was pretty surprised that the hokage wasn't Naruto but a WOMAN??!! It was tsunade Ohh I always dreamed of meeting her and now I can. So once I got there I started explaining about the forbidden jutsu and Sasuke and why I came back. I also told her if I don't accomplish my goal I won't be able to go back. So she understood me well but said how I managed to survive using such a dangerous jutsu.

I explained I went to the hospital and I drained out all of my chakra. She said I was lucky to be alive and so was I. She called team 7 up to her office and I already knew who they were.

As I waited patiently for them to get here I started asking questions about Jiraiya, kakashi, and the 3rd hokage. I started to ask something else when there was a sudden knock on the door.

A familiar voice said " team 7 may we come in?"