*~*~*

Class ended and of course I had to stay after. So everybody got up except me and.. Liam?

"Hey I was um wondering if you know, if you'd like to go out to eat today with me. Like to eat dinner or something." He said giving me a grin. I bite my lip and turned towards Nick. Only to find him staring at me. I quickly looked away and smirked. Huh somebody's getting jealous. By the way he was gripping that pencil.

"Umm sure" I said smiling. Liam smiled and nodded.

"Okay so can I get your number so I can text you when I'm outside?"

"Yeah, here" I said writing my number down and handing it to him.

"Thanks Tori, I'll pick you up at 8 then" he said giving me a wink. I smiled and nodded. He walked out and I just started reading on my phone. I wonder who that lady was? Probably an ex. Or neighbor. Either one. Or both!! Ugh calm down Victoria. Chill. I looked up and quickly looked down when I noticed that he was staring at me. Oh god why can't he just look at something else!

"Well looks like Liam is really happy to be going on that date with you today," he said while looking through papers. I looked up.

"It's not a date." I said sitting back and holding my phone.

"But you want it to be."

"I don't want it to be. Why are you saying that? It's just a friendly dinner. I'm not saying anything about your lover" he looked up and got up in front of his desk, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Omg his figure is just wow. Just so irresistible. My eyes flickered back to his eyes.

"My lover? You mean Brooke??"

"Oh c'mon Nick don't play dumb with me. She clearly likes you." I said standing up and rolling my eyes. I stood in front of my desk.

"Pfft no she doesn't. She's just a friend Victoria."

"Mmhmm okay Nick. Kissing you right next to your lips and her hands on you is certainly just friends." I said looking towards the window and crossing my arms. It was quiet until I turned to face him. He was smirking.

"What?!?" I said angry. I want to wipe that smirk off his face so bad right now.

"Your jealous." He said showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Pfft me?? Jealous?? No. I'm sorry but I am not jealous." I said.

"Just admit it Princess. Your jealous." He said coming closer.

"I wasn't! I just found it very um," I stuttered to find an excuse. Shit!

"Uh huh you found it very what Victoria?" He said smirking.

"I found it very distracting, we were waiting on the lesson to start but instead we had to hear you and your lover talk" I said.

"Yeah okay. Whatever you say princess" he said chucking lightly and coming even closer. He stood right in front of me. His face coming closer and closer to mine till his nose was touching mine.

"You don't need to worry about anything. I don't like her like that. I only want you" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me forward so my chest was on his and our bodies were so close. I gasped and my hands went right to his chest. Just having my hands on him drives me mad.

"N-Nick let's not um do this right now" I said trying to concentrate. Oh no here we go again.

"Why not? I mean we aren't doing anything but standing really close to each other  and talking" he said looking down at me.

"Haa and you know damn right we don't want to just stand really close to each other Nick" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled.

"Perhaps not so let's do something more better" he said smirking and his face coming closer to mine. Oh fuck it, he's too damn hot to resist. I pulled his face faster down to mine and our lips landed together. He kissed me hungrily and his tongue begged to come inside my mouth. I let his tongue slide inside my mouth and I moaned when his hand started touching my flower. Our tongues were touching and my tongue begged to go inside his mouth and he gladly let my tongue slide inside. Wow this is crazy. Oh and great haha. He started sucking on my tongue and I moaned softly.

"God those noises you make drive me crazy princess" he said breathlessly. I pulled away for air and we were both breathing heavily.

"I should um...get going" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Okay but just one more taste" he said kissing my lips softly. I bit his lip and he groaned. Vibrations sending chills down my body.

"You better go before I take right here and I don't care who hears." He said looking into my eyes. Holy fuck that was hot. I nodded and gave him one last kiss. And we chuckled.

"You drive me crazy Nick, you know that?" I said smiling.

"No but now I do and you drive me insane Princess" he said showing that amazing smile he has. I turned and left. Time to get ready for this dinner thing with Liam.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I mean I have to admit, I look pretty good haha. I'm wearing my leggings with some black heels, a nice shirt, straightened my hair, bracelets, and light makeup. I grabbed my things and waited in the living room. He should be hear any minute. I wonder why he invited me out to eat? My phone rang and I answered.

Hey princess!

Hey Nick! Haha why are you calling me? Don't you have a dinner date with your lover?

Very funny Victoria. I just wanted to check on the princess. Is that such a crime?

No but I mean I'm not a princess and I certainly do not need to be checked on Mr. Bateman.

Ohhhh well I'm sorry Miss Summers. Didn't mean to be a gentleman. But hey it's hot when you get like that Princess.

I could just feel him smirking behind the phone. I wish I could see him right now.

Haa your funny Nick. But um I have to go, Liam is outside waiting for me.
He sighed. I felt bad but hey! He's the one going out with his damn lover! Me and Liam are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

Okay. Victoria do you even know where you guys are going? He could kidnap you for all you know!

Oh my goodness Nick! He's taking me to a pizza place for gods sake. He isn't like that.

I see. We'll have fun. And Victoria, I swear to god! If he touches you or even puts his hands anywhere on that teasing body of yours, I'll make sure the kid doesn't even glance at you anymore. And I mean it.

I shivered. That just sent chills throughout my body. Oh my god this man is just so damn hot!

He won't Nick. You can stop being over protective. I'm sure you lover wouldn't like that.
I said rolling my eyes.

I don't care what she likes or dislikes. She isn't mine. She's been with God knows who since I left her. But I'm only over protective to what belongs to me and ONLY me.
And with that we hung up. And I swear I was debating on whether or not to go and have my way with him right now. Okay I should get going before Liam thinks I don't want to go with him. I locked my doors and ran inside the car with Liam.

"Took ya long enough" he said starting the car and putting his phone down.

"Sorry I was just getting my purse"

"Alright then let's go shall we?"

"We shall" I said as he winked and we drove off.