~ Chapter 14 ~

HERES AN UPDATE!! AHHH! I know I'm awesome^~^ lmao um hope you guys like it! Would really like to have you guys' opinion on my book and how to improve. If there's any mistakes feel free to tell me. Okay you can continue now! Sorry for taking a long time to update!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~
~

We drove in silence. I sat in the back because I did not want to sit in the front next to Mr. Asshat over there. Liam of course sat back here with me because he didn't want me to feel lonely. He's crazy sometimes. I giggled to myself. He certainly will be a big part of my plan to get Mr. Bateman mad. I made sure me and Liam were close to each other while getting there. Mr. Bateman looked at us through the mirror and I bit my lip slow and seductively, I wasn't looking straight at him though I was looking out the front window. I'm still upset that he messed with me.

"Your legs feel amazing Tori..." Liam said putting his hand on my thigh. I flinched. Remember... Jealous man up in front! I looked up and saw Mr. Bateman glaring at Liam but Liam was too focused on my legs to notice. Of course you will never take that perv part out of Liam because that just makes Liam, Liam. He's nice but I just don't like the way he thinks every girl is a whore. GUESS WHAT BUDDY! IM NOT! And a lot of girls in this world aren't either.

"Wonder how they taste.." He said and I glared and turned my head his direction. Nick cleared his throat causing us to look at him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Bateman but I'm sure when you see a hot ass girl you just can't handle it... And Victoria here is a hot ass girl that I would love to taste..." Liam said stroking my thigh. I blushed and turned away. I looked at the mirror and Nick was beyond furious. He was holding onto the steering wheel with so much force that I think if he kept gripping it like that, it would bend. I don't understand why he's so upset? He's the one that said we weren't a thing so why should he be so upset that Liam is interested in me? Well I think he's more than interested in me... But I would never do anything with Liam.

"Liam please be mature. I don't need to hear what you want or desire." He said through gritted teeth. I almost wanted to laugh at how upset he is. He's so fucking confusing! One minute he's kissing me (which feels like fucking heaven on earth) and the next he's saying we're not a thing and blah blah blah. I think he's just trying to get me in his bed.

~*~

We parked and got out of the car walking towards my grandmas big house. Everybody's in the backyard. Ugh here we go. I was in the middle and the boys on both sides of me. Mr. Nick on my left, Liam on my right.
Loud music.

Tons of my family members.

Well at least I look good. As we got closer, Nick grabbed my arm and tugged me next to him, leaving Liam looking like the third wheel. I looked up glaring at him but he just kept his eyes ahead. As we opened the gate everybody looked towards me. I think we came a little too dressed up... Everybody was wearing jeans and shirts while we came in looking like we were going to a fancy dinner. Dammit more attention on me than I wanted. My mom came running towards me with open arms.

"Who's that?" Nick whispered into my ear. While smiling widely at my mother, I giggled. "My mother." He nodded as my mom pulled me into an embrace. I hugged back. "Oh my goodness how's my baby?! You look amazing my love! You're the prettiest here!" I blushed and smiled. "No mommy you're the most beautiful woman here. And I've been alright." She smiled.

"And who may these fine young men be?" She said looking behind me. I turned facing them.

"Um this is Mr- Ah Nick and this is Liam. They're my friends." I said smiling. Nick held out his hand but my mother pulled him into an embrace causing his eyes to widen. I covered my mouth and giggled.

"Wow aren't you a handsome young man! Are you dating my baby Victoria?" My eyes widened and Nick smirked at me as I went next to my mom.

"N-No no. We're just friends mom." she raised an eyebrow at me and shrugged. She went to Liam and also pulled him into an embrace. "If that young man isn't your boyfriend than this is right Victoria?" She pointed at Liam and grinned widely. I rolled my eyes. Nicks lips went to a thin line.

"No mom. They're just friends. Nothing more." I said annoyingly rolling my eyes. I think it's habit for me to do so now.

"Okay fine well foods over there, help yourselves. Don't be shy either! I'll be over here." I nodded and walked towards the table. All you can hear is my heals. Ugh why did I have to come all dressed up? Because you knew Nick was coming duh! Not even! We served ourselves some food and sat down at a table. I noticed our table was the only table with wine glasses and well wine in the middle of the table. Probably because my mom knows I love red wine.

I served myself some wine and asked Nick and Liam if they wanted some but they said they'd stick to pop. I shrugged. Their loss. The food is absolutely delicious. They had Pasta, potato salad, and my favorite, apple salad. It's a desert my family makes. My family is from Mexico so they constantly make different fruit salads and all kinds of sweet deserts. Surprisingly my mom or family didn't bring tacos or tamales. They always do. Then again there's always a first for everything.

"Liam lets dance!" I exclaimed over the loud music. The song playing was Wavy (Interlude) By Sza. That song is bumpin! Nick turned to look at me but I just smiled wickedly as Liam pulled me to the dance floor. We danced pretty dope! It's difficult dancing with people with stiffness but Liam was actually not as stiff as I thought he would be. We were singing along to the music, enjoying ourselves, but then Liam turned me around so my back was against his chest, swaying side to side. I closed my eyes and just danced with him. And might I say, Liam can dance! I giggled when his fingers trailed down to my hips. It tickled me and he leaned closer to my ear.

"You're an amazing dancer babe." He whispered. I bit my lip and hoped Nick was looking. I turned my head slowly, looking towards his direction and sure enough he was looking! Oh shit! He was staring at Liam like he could burn right through him. I was shocked at how he looked. He looked like a lion trying to kill another lion for messing with his prey. Then me and Liam grinded against each other and Nick turned to look at me. My lips were parted and my heart was racing. I felt doing this was wrong in a sense because I'm at a family party dancing with Liam as if we were at a club or something.

I gasped when Liam turned me back around to face him, wrapping his arms around my waist. We still swayed to the beat. I feel so good dancing. It makes me energetic. "Kiss me Tori" Liam said taking me by surprise. His lips slowly coming towards mine. My eyebrows furrowed and I backed away each time he tried to kiss me. I giggled when he gave up. He smiled. I gasped when I felt his member poke at my thigh. He smirked. Make your big move Victoria before Nick thinks you're done getting him upset!

"You want me to kiss you Liam?" I said seductively. He nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and came close to his lips. He lowered his lips to meet me halfway but I backed away teasingly. I smirked. "You want my lips on yours?" He groaned and nodded. I came closer to his lips. Our lips were centimeters away..

"Too bad your lips aren't moving fast enough.." I said unwrapping my arms from his neck and walking towards the front of the house.