Chapter 23

I am really terribly sorry for this long ass time I haven't updated!! I've just had writers block and yeah. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Omg thank you guys for 3k reads!!! Please don't forget to vote guys!!
Love you guys! ~~ Ivette
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked into the classroom and sat down in my seat next to the annoying Liam. I grabbed my notebook and looked up to meet those beautiful chocolate brown eyes I absolutely get lost in. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds then I turned away, remembering what happened yesterday.

"Hey beautiful" Liam said grinning.

"Hello Liam." I said grabbing my pencil and waiting for the lesson to start.

"Don't you look absolutely gorgeous today"

"Thank you. You look nice today" Liam is cute don't get me wrong. But he seems like a player and I don't do players.

"Thanks. You look good today too"

"I said you look gorgeous not good Victoria" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you want me to tell you that you look gorgeous too?" I said furrowing my eyebrows together and trying not to laugh.

"No no. I just thought you'd say I look really hot today" he said puffing out his chest and smirking. I chuckled.

"Yeah whatever Liam." I said turning away from him and facing forward. Mr. Bateman got up and began the lesson.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was doodling when somebody came in through the door. A woman to be exact. She was fairly tall, dirt blonde hair, heavy makeup, heels, a tight black dress that hugged her body just right, and her cleavage showing quite a bit. And not to mention a nice thin body. Wonder who she could be. She walked up to him and he stood up and greeted her by shaking her hand but she hugged him and they looked like they were hugging each other as if life depended on it. She gave him a kiss right next to the corner of his lips. I listened carefully to their conversation.

Brooke? It's been a long while. What brings you here?

I just wanted to see how you're doing. I mean I did miss you a lot Nicky. She said putting her hand on his cheek, rubbing circles with her thumb. Nicky? Is that what she calls him? Is that like a nickname or something?

I know I did too. I've been pretty good actually. How've you been? He said putting his hand on hers and smiling. I started feeling this feeling. I was getting jealous. What? Why am I getting jealous?

I've been fairly well. Hasn't been the same without you Nicky. She said biting her lip and looking at him. Is she like his lover or something? An ex? Or possibly his girlfriend?

Yeah haha um well I can't talk for long right now. I have a class to um teach but if you'd like I could take you out to dinner tonight or whenever your not busy? He said giving her a smile. Oh to dinner huh? Chill Victoria you sound like a jealous girlfriend which you aren't. Or maybe I am. Wait no. I'm not his girlfriend.

Yeah! That sounds perfect. How's 8 sound?

Perfect. Um I'll pick you up at 8 then. Just text me your address and I'll be there.

Oh I still live at that apartment Nicky. She said smiling, showing her pearly whites. They probably were a couple. I mean I get why he would date her. She has a nice thin and perfect body and she's absolutely beautiful. It makes sense. A really hot guy with a really beautiful girl. Makes perfect sense. I mean you wouldn't see a really hot guy with a person like me. I'm not thin and I'm certainly not as beautiful as she is. I sighed. Man wouldn't it be nice to perfect. Before she left she gave him a kiss right next to his lips and left swishing her hips side to side. Nick turned around as soon as she turned the other way. He apologized to the class about that whole lover visit and looked at me but I simply looked down at my paper. For some reason I was feeling disappointed. Like as if he told me that he rather be with her than with me. As if he thought that this was just a confusion or something.