Chapter 15

OH MY GOD!! Thank you guys so much for the reads!!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! IM LIKE FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE 1k READS! AHHH!!! Love you guys<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~
~~
~
Click. Clack. Click.

Was all you heard while I was walking toward the front of the house. I opened the side gate and walked across the grass, made a right, and started walking towards the park in front of the church that was just 3 blocks away. I remember when I was little my parents used to take me and my sisters and my brother to this park. We'd be here all day. I giggled when I remembered when I was a teenager and I'd grab my longboard and skate here to sit down on the bench and just write in my journal while listening to music.

Hmph, those were the days. I used to skate all day and I wouldn't be back till like 9 at night. My parents used to yell at me for being out so late. They'd be like "Where were you Victoria!?" Or "What if somebody grabs you and you get kidnapped or something?!?"

They were always so protective when it came down to me. I guess they thought I would end up pregnant in high school. I hated when they told me that I was gonna be a complete failure. That I was gonna get pregnant and not go to a good college so I can become a writer like I always wanted to be.

But I proved them wrong. Boy did I sure as hell prove them wrong. I had honor roll all through high school and didn't get pregnant. I stayed focused. Yeah sure I had a boyfriend but we never had sex. Probably one of the reasons why he broke up with me. I found out he just wanted to take my innocence away from me and then dump me the next day. Men are so cruel sometimes. They take a girls innocence thinking it's no biggy but it really is. It breaks a girls heart. I'm glad I found out before me and him did anything. Or else I wouldn't still be a virgin...

I know still being a virgin at age 22. It's insane but hey I'm still a virgin at age 22! One of the the reasons why I don't think I can be around Nick anymore. He's too tempting and if he makes a move on me.....I won't be able to stop him. I'll give in so quick. I don't want to be betrayed like that. What if he's not like the rest of them?

He said we weren't a thing so I'm guessing he just wants sex. Nothing more. Only one way to find out. I guess so. I huffed and sat down on the bench at the park. The night sky looks beautiful.

"That was quite a show you put on back there." A deep husky voice said startling me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. How did Nick know I was here? He probably followed me! Damn men and their long legs.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said stepping closer to me. I took a step back.

"What do you want Mr-Nick?" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"You know exactly what I want Victoria," He said coming closer to me. I backed up but I hit the back of the bench. Dammit he has me cornered.

"Yeah I do know. All you want is to get me to believe that you actually want me to be yours and then when you get me into your bed, the next day you're gonna leave." I said glaring at him. He frowned.

"What? That's the exact opposite of what I want. What made you think I wanted that?" He said putting his hand on my cheek. I slapped his hand away.

"You said that we weren't a thing or anything. You made it pretty clear that you didn't want us to become anything. You just want sex."

"I said that because there was a student in the doorway. If I would've said what I wanted to say then I would have gotten fired and a lot of problems would come up."