After work and after Kelly's practice, we had to immediately get bathed and changed to go to our rehearsal dinner.

Now that that was over, we went home and everyone said give them an hour to change, and the girls would pick me up for my bachelorette party, and the guys would pick up Kelly for his bachelor party.

Best of Me by Anthony Hamilton played as Kelly squeezed his arm around me while I sat in his lap.

It wasn't much, but I was happy to be in his presence and for him to just be sat down talking to me, which hasn't happened in so long.

"How did you know that you wanted to be with me instead of him?" Kelly asked.

My eyes reverted from the flatscreen tv to his large hands. His left hand was holding my right and his other hand that was around me would squeeze my ass then rub up my thigh, and kept repeating the motion.

I folded my lips, trying to think back to August of three years ago, while Kelly's huge head leaned on my shoulder. He's such a big baby.

I was cuddled up with Rashad, his thick arm was around my waist.

It felt... wrong. It's felt wrong for months now. I simply wasn't happy.

My phone vibrated and I picked up my phone, seeing I had a text from Kelly.

My cheeks unintentionally spread into a wide smile as I replied.

"What's funny?" Rashad asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head, and Kelly texted back.

Shad tried to snatch my phone and I locked it.

"Cari," he grabbed my chin roughly and jerked my head up to look at him and I popped his arm, sitting up.

"Look, we're not the same. I haven't been happy with you for... almost a year." I realized how long we'd been extending this relationship past its limit.

"Don't play wit me, you been fuckin with that nigga."

"If I was messing with somebody else, I'd tell you." I said boldly.

"Man get out my face," he pushed me, and I stumbled back, and landed on my ass.

I stood up, grabbing my stuff and he grabbed one of my arms, tossing me to the ground.

"Bitch stop!" I stood up.

"Fuck you," he pushed me towards the door, where I was heading anyway.

"I'm fine. I sleep with Kelly every night." I shrugged.

Of course we hadn't had sex, but it was technically the truth cause we slept in the same bed all the time.

I saw the intensity in Rashad's face that almost made him look like a raging bull.

I went out the door hurriedly and before I could take off completely towards campus, I was lifted up by neck.