Chapter Fourteen: New Guy

*A Few Days Later*

Mat stared up at the buildings colorful pizzeria sign. Signing, he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Five nights. Not too hard, if it's not like FNAF." Mat said quietly, with each breath as a quick one.

He pushed open one of the two doors. Light and laughter filled his sight and ears. Squinting, he saw the animatronics.

Mat sat at the nearest table in front of the stage. Looking around, he ruffled his hair. Blinking, he saw that poor girl's body. Another blink, she was gone.

'That was a few days ago. She's gone, stairway accident, right?' He asked himself.

Mark's and Jack's animatronics looked at Mat sulking.

"Does he know of his deeds?" Mark asked.

"No and yes. Just don't question." Jack replied.

<><><><>
Nate sighed, sitting down in the spare parts room. He had just learned her could change his appearance to people while also being able to change from spirit to human. Helpful, but tricky.

"Oh Mat......you're in for a surprise."

<><><><>
Mat looked at the animatronic versions of the once YouTubers. He hung his head.

"I'm sorry. Very sorry. I-I couldn't control myself. Not at all." Mat said quietly. Unbeknownst to him, Jack and Mark were staring at him.

Jack looked at Mark. "Does he mean it?"

"We'll have to see. Nate told us that but I really don't know." Mark answered.

Mat sighed and looked up as a voice caught his attention. "New Night Guard?"

Mat nodded and looked up at a man. He had a scruffy light brown beard, light brown floofy hair, sharp brown eyes and a red hat placed on his head. He also donned a guard's uniform.

"I'm Jordan. Nice to meet you." Jordan smiled and extended his hand.

"I'm Mat." Mat stood up and shook the man's hand. "Glad to be here."

"Alright. Well, my friend Aleks recorded some tracks for you. Also I have some notes and a book in there. Here are the keys," Jordan fished out the keys. "and a flashlight. The tablet is in your office on the second floor. Past the arcade and the third party room." He handed the other his keys and flashlight. "Don't forget to lock up when I leave. The lights will be on, the generator is fine, just don't strain it. The backup power messes with the mainframe. Well, that's all you need. Here's a cap and uniform. You don't need the cap though, like I have my own." Jordan explained.

Mat nodded and soaked the info in. "T-Thanks. I'll see you at 6?" He asked.

Jordan smiled. "Yep! I'll see you then! Good luck!" Then the brown-head left the pizzeria as well as the guests.

<><><><>
Mat shivered as he climbed the stairs. He clutched the railing with a death grip.

Nearing the office, he saw a peek of the arcade and party rooms. It really as nice, decorated with a YouTuber in each room. The arcade had a lot of console games and PC as well. Arcade machines were sprinkled around the room, like oldies (Pac-Man) and new ones. (A Jurassic World Dino Shooting Game)

He placed a finger on the switch, wanting to save power. In the corner of the room was a door labeled, "Mature G Lounge. 18+ Only." Obviously this was for the more extreme games.

Mat walked out of the arcade and peeked at the third party room. It was decorated after Jack's channel, the Irishman. Septic eyes dotted the table cloths and the walls were a neon green. A life-size picture of the man was in the back of the room, along with some quotes and Sam The SepticEye clones on the walls.

Mat now flicked the lights off and walked in the office. It was open-doored with fan-art placed haphazardly around on a multicolored bulletin board. A few party hats and a grotesque cupcake (reference in there) was on a shelf above a tablet-like laptop.

The walls were grey with yellow and black steamers. 'Odd colors.' Mat thought.

He flopped in the red and black rolling chair. Placing his flashlight on the desk, he scooted the chair under the desk.

"11:57. Three minutes. Oh boy," Mat sighed. "hope this doesn't go too bad."

He jumped as a phone rang. 'The tracks.' He thought. Mat pressed the answer button on the machine.

"Hello! I'm Aleks, the old night guard at Pixel Pizzeria!" The voice sounded oddly Russian. "Welcome to your first night! So we have Dookie, Jack, Mark, Sky and Jin here. But I've see Nate as well, watch him. So these are on free-roam so watch them closely. Don't make too much noise to attract them. They'll do something. They've never gotten too close before, but that doesn't mean they're not dangerous. So about these guys. Dookie stays near the kitchen and the eating area. Jin and Jack are in the bathroom/spare parts area and near the steps. Mark and Sky walk upstairs and check around the party rooms and arcade. Nate, I've seen him appear time to time, like a ghost. Like I said, keep a good eye on him. Lastly, they'll play with the lights, try to turn them off. DON'T TOUCH THEM. Last guy got shocked. Now, I'll have more things to say through the rest of the week. Oh and the notes are for you. The book had what I said. Each day Jordan'll drop off a new one. Good luck new guy!" The phone beeped and shut its self off.

"Night 1, start."

<><><><>
MADE IT EXTRA LONG!