Chapter 6: Searching

Pandora's POV (Little bit after being captured, before Hiccup has found out they are gone)

We watched as we got farther and farther away from Berk. I can't believe this is happening to me. And to think, tomorrow was the day we were leaving to go back to our village. Of course I didn't want to leave Aaron, especially now that I know he likes me too.

When Berk was out of sight, the men took us below deck and shoved us into a dark room. I looked at the three Haddocks. Abbey and Hayden were curled up together with their hands still tied and mouths still gagged. Tears cascaded down both of their cheeks. This must have been the scariest thing to ever happen to them. Then, I turned to Aaron. He sat slumped up against the wall in the opposite corner.

With much struggle, I managed to get on my feet. I walked over to Aaron and sat beside him. He looked me in the eyes and in that moment, I could read everything going through his head. He couldn't speak with the gag in his mouth, but he didn't have too , his eyes said everything. He felt like a failure and that made him feel weak. He slumped back in the corner and I rested my head on his shoulder.

*(Time skip to take off for search)

Hiccup's POV

"Is everybody ready?" I asked the group. They all nodded. I put some more supplies in my saddle bag and then we took off.

The tracking dragons took the lead, the rest of us following closely behind so we didn't interfere with the scent. Toothless didn't really like the idea of following since he's usually the one who leads.

It was daybreak when I looked ahead at Astrid. She was fiddling with something around her neck. I soon realized it was the necklace I gave to her so long ago. I sped up to her so I was just behind her. I put Toothless in autopilot (Hiccup modified his tail more and he can now fly long periods of time without a rider). I jumped off his head and landed on Stormfly. She squawked a greeting and I sat down behind Astrid. She leaned back against me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"We will find them Astrid. I won't stop until I do... Whoever took our kids is going to pay." I tried to comfort.

"No, you aren't going to make them pay, I will." She replied

"How about we take turns?" I compromised.

"Sure, take turns." She agreed half heartedly.

"Astrid, whats on your mind?"

"Well 1.) Our kids are gone, and 2.) I was thinking about when I was kidnapped. How cruel that man had been to me. My ankle still hurts sometimes and that was years ago."

"Well he did dislocate it. And the kids will be fine. If I figure out that this person hurt our kids or Pandora, I will break every bone in his body. Well, with your help of course."

"And don't you forget it."

I heard Toothless grumble so I turned around to notice he was slightly losing altitude.

"Hang in there bud!" I called out to him. I gave Astrid a quick kiss before jumping off Stormfly and landing on Toothless.

We flew far out into the ocean without any luck before the dragons got too tired to go on. It had been such an exhausting day. It was about noon. I realized we were close to Dragons Edge so I figured we could land there for a rest and then head back to Berk.

"Hey guys, we are about a mile or two away from Dragons Edge. Why don't we stop there for a little while? The dragons need a rest." I suggested. Toothless grumbled in agreement. The group agreed too.

"What is Dragons Edge?" Eret asked.

"Oh just an old place we know." I replied.
__________________________
Author's Note:
Sorry for the short chapter. I kind of have some writers block.

Oh and by the way, as much as I love Greek Mythology, I did not name Pandora after the Greek Myth. I saw the name and thought it sounded pretty.