Chapter 4: Captured

"Hurry, Pandora. We have to get Abbey and Hayden back to the village soon before it gets to dark." Aaron said, dragging his siblings behind him.

"Aaron, they are 16. I think they can walk themselves home." Pandora reasoned, finally catching up.

"Yeah, bub, I'm 16. I walk everywhere by myself all the time. Why can't I now?" Abbey asked.

"Mom and Dad told me to watch you two...And you walk by yourself in the village, not out in the woods. I have to make sure you get home safe."

"Like you did a good job of that with Hope." Hayden mumbled. Aaron whipped around to face his younger brother.

"You will not even start to lecture me about Hope! You know how guilty I feel! It was all my fault and I have to live with that! So don't you even go there!" Aaron exclaimed, shoving a finger in his brother's face. Hayden stumbled backwards, shocked by his brother's reaction.

"Okay Aaron, calm down." Pandora said, stepping in between the two. "We'll get them home and then go relax somewhere. Okay?" She asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. Instantly he started to calm down.

"Okay... Lets just keep moving."  

They kept on walking through the forest. Usually Aaron would like a walk through the forest, but he was no longer in the mood. They finally made it to the cove which meant they were close to the village.

"Aaron, we should stop here and take a little break. The sun won't go down for awhile. We will have enough time to rest a bit." Pandora suggested.

"Alright, we can stop for a minute or two." Aaron walked over to the water and sat down, facing the shore. Pandora joined him, but she faced her back to shore so she could watch Abbey and Hayden.

"You know, you should give them some slack. They are 16, let them free a little." Pandora said, leaning back on her hands.

"I can't... I can't just let them go. I have to protect them. I can't let something like what happened to Hope, happen to them."

"They'll be fine. They are both very intelligent, I'm sure they can figure things out."

"I guess you're right, Pandora-... Did you just here that?" Aaron stood up, helping Pandora up too.

"No, what did you hear."

"Something in the bushes. Hang on."

Aaron walked over to where he heard the movement. It sounded too small to be a dragon, but larger than the common forest animals. Slowly, he pulled his axe off his back and readied it.

"Pandora, grab Abbey and Hayden. Tell them to come here." Arron whispered to her. She nodded and headed toward them.

When she came back, they advanced forward, weapons at the ready. Slowly they walked toward the edge of the cove. Nothing came out nor could they find anything.

"I guess it was nothing. Probably just some animal." Hayden shrugged.

"You guessed wrong boy." A voice said behind them. Men started appearing out of no where, 3 of them all together. One to their left, one to their right, and the one behind them, trapping them in the corner of the cove.

Hayden took note of the figure. He was tall, but fairly young, probably Aaron's age or a little older. He had short, sandy hair and expensive looking clothes.

"This doesn't make sense.... There are only suppose to be 3 Haddock kids not 4... Lets see here, well there are twins and an older boy so my guess is you are not a Haddock." He assumed, pointing at Pandora.

"No I am not. I am Pandora Benson. Daughter of Chief Raul Benson." She said, not showing any fear.

"Ah, okay. Well I guess we will be taking you as well. Can't leave any witnesses behind." The young man said, walking up to Pandora. "You two grab them, I'll get the twins."

The two men rushed forward and tried to grab Aaron and Pandora. Aaron and Pandora fought back-to-back, but the two men were way more experienced fighters. Soon they had their mouths gagged and their wrist tied, being hauled over the shoulders of the two men. The young man carried the twins the same way. One slung over each of his shoulders, like he was carrying two feed sacks.

"Come on you muttonheads. Father is waiting for us. I promised we would get back as soon as it got dark." The young man said.

"A stupid promise really." Mumbled one man to the other. They walked through the woods and to their boat, where they rowed away to the ship, the Haddock children and Pandora getting one last glimpse of Berk.
__________________________
Author's Note:
So I think I'm just ganna start doing certain peoples POVs because I feel like I'm better at writing those than an Omniscient POV. So yeah that's whats up.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving
I am very thankful for everything I have and for you amazing people who keep me writing. So thanks to everyone who has been reading, I appreciate it!