I turn away and cough, awkward as heck. Then I bounce back on his bed, staring at the camera. "Phil has found the magical marker."

He hums the Tamagotchi music, the repetitive, annoyingly catchy tune that plays every time the game is turned on. Then he bounces back onto the bed, sitting right next to me. I smile nonchalantly. He opens the marker with a sharp pop, the pungent smell starting to waft throughout the room.

"Wait," Phil says suddenly, looking back at the camera. "Cue the music," he says, his voice lowered considerably.

"That'll just take more editing, you idiot," I say, and grab the marker.

I slowly draw a circle on his nose, and then move to the whiskers. He does the same to me, and then we look back to the camera.

"The whiskers are back," Phil says, squinting his eyes at the camera.

"Okay Phil, what's the first question? Jesus, we're going to regret this."

He laughs again, and I feel much happier. "Yeah, okay, here's the first one: 'What is your middle name'?"

"That's a lame question," I say. "Anyone who's a fan knows that. Way to start off the video."

"Dan! Don't make fun of owlloverz221b! She has a Sherlock username."

I look into the camera. "I'm sorry, but seriously, middle names? You can find it on wikipedia."

"Yeah, instead of us telling you... go to our wiki page!" Phil exclaims, throwing his arms wide. "It's been on there for a couple of weeks, but now you can check out the yummy goodness of Dan and Phil!"

"Yummy? Phil..." I sigh, putting my hand to my forehead. "I am so sorry." The camera stares back at me, and I drop my gaze. I hate looking into that thing.

"What?" He smiles his oblivious smile, and I love him more and more for it.

"Next question!" I say, thinking about how much editing this video is going to take.

"Dan, be a seductive walrus while Phil is trying to be a cat taking a nap."

I smile. "That's more like our Twitter fans."

"Recreate some questions from pinof 1."

"What was your favorite part of the book?"

"Last time someone asked you out?"

"History of your YouTube names."

Questions are flying past us, and we answer, or in some cases obey, every one. After thirty minutes, Phil, still laughing after we told them about our longest Skype conversation, begins to speak again.

"Okay, so if you want more of us," he smiled widely.

"Like, comment, and, as always subscribe! Also, click on my face to subscribe to my channel, and click on Phil's to see the other 7 pinofs." I move my hands as I talk, a habit I've developed on camera.

"Okay, have fun, and bye!" Phil laughs again, and turned off the camera.

"I can't believe we did that," I say, laughter starting to bubble in my abdomen.

"Yeah, well, we did," he says, somewhat saltily. My laughter dies with a sharp snap.

I look into his blue-green eyes. "What?"

"Nothing," he mutters, starting to collapse the tripod.

I don't believe him. But I also knew not to press him when he does get this way. Phil tends not to get mad or upset easily, but when he does, I know it's best to leave him alone.