Look up sugarwaffle in wattpad

Fast A/N 111 PEOPLEE READIIIIIING OMFG LIKE HOLY CRAP I JUST CANT BELIVE IT MIGHT NOT BE ALOT  FOR U BUT 3 NUMBERS RIGHT THE JUST MAKES ME HAPPY.
Christmas is coming and guess what.
MORE UPDATEEEEEEEES YAY again thx for reading cya.

Mangle's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw that Sprintrap's presence faded, but the doll me sat next to me with a paper with the form of a rose. He's an ass yet so sweet, he's bittersweet to me and a drug that I can't get enough of I need him I feel weak without him and empty.
He light the fire inside me when he's around. He's a friend.
(Would be cruel if I made them love each other more than friends already don't u think?)

SPRINGTRAP'S P.O.V

When she fell asleep I got up, but spotted something white in the very corner. It was the plush, she actually kept it thank god cause now it's like the only one left because of... The accident.
I stepped closer and grabbed it, put it in front of her and quickly went to the office, the guard is dead for sure hehehe it was fun. I grabbed a pice of paper and in few second made a form with it. A rose that I placed on the plush before I left and faded into the shadows. Walking in the dark rooms I thought.
I was mad and worried, what if he he came back??
Gold wouldn't have gave up that early.
I know he will be back, after her cause he knows I care for her.
I wish I was still human, that asshole room everything away from me. 6:00 clock sounded, I sighed and hoped that Vixen would survive today.