Night 1 (STILL D:)

I'm gonna end up the night here XD sry that it's sooo long aaaaand I wanna dedicate this chapter to sugar waffle but I like to call her sugar queen so read her foxy x mangle book because it's SOOOO AWSOME and yeah let's keep reading, shall we??
-Woah, woah and woah, you killed some one?
-Um... Yes *sigh* just don't come with me any more.
He said while looking away.
-But... No, NO!!!
I said while I grabbed his leather jacket, he turned to meet my gaze with pain in his amber eyes.
-You have been the only one who has told me the truce, I can only trust you.

Srpungtraps POV hehe it's the first time I ever change POV.

-You have been the only one who has told me the truce, I can only trust you. Those words will always be stuck in my wicked killer heart, with that she lets go of my leather jacket and say.
-If you want to stay fixed, let me go I'm no one that you or any one deserves.
-But I need you, you are the closest I have as a friend the only one actually.
My eyes turned away when I heard Bonnie walk away the door knowing that all she would do is bother us, she's a kind hearted but I felt something stronger for Vixen and I had to stay away to keep her protected.
I holed her hand moving it away from my jacket, she flushed when my skin felt hers and then I gave her a plush Vixen after I did her amber gaze looked up to me with sadness.
-No... You can't. She said with a tear falling on her white make up.
I removed the tear with my finger, and walked away all I was for her was danger I know the one I killed would go after her and hunt her down all because of my pass mistakes... My fault and I'm not going to let her suffer the consciences.

Vixens POV

-NOOOOOO.
I screamed falling to the floor, all I wanted was a friend a real one and the only one I had was gone... I dint know where he was going but I will find him, I just want somebody who can tell me the truce.
-6:00... Well I guess tomorrow is another day. I said under my breath and walked back to my station.
🐵🐮🐷🐻🐨🐯🐸🐰🐹🐭🐱🐶
9:57 IN THE MORNING
🐶🐱🐭🐹🐰🐸🐯🐨🐻🐷🐮🐵

-What??? They are here all ready Jesus... I grumbled walking out of the pirate cove and tripped on the floor with a crack.
-...ow... That sucks I just woke up and already broke something.
-I'll help you.
Said an unknown voice coming from the box.
-...
I got up in pain awkwardly walking towards the box and saw a boy with black hair white make up (u already know how he looks like just apply some imagination) but not so muscular like the other boys.
-Who are you may I ask??
I questioned him with a glare.
-I am Marionette or just call me Puppet.
-Can I call you clown frog?
-... UUUUh no-.-
-DAMIT I was close.
I said chuckling a little by his reaction.
-So do you wanna be fixed before you start your little party or whatever you where doing??
-Oh yeah hehe.
I let out a little laugh and flushed a little.
-Turn around.
He said getting out of the box and opening my back,
-Naw you are fine.
-Are you sure?
-Yes
-But I heard a crack before.
He sighed and checked again.
-Your sound box is kinda broken but they will fix it on Friday, you won't get in any problems just cause of that.
I nodded and mumbled.
-Yeah I hope I survive.