Still night 1

-Um... Because he was the first animatronic here? Toy Bonnie said in fear.
-Is that a question?
-No
-I will find out everything about this wicked place one way or another (sry 1D is stuck in ur mind now soooo sry D:)
She gulped while I was getting up if the stage and walked out to the parts and service room.
As I entered first thing I saw was a... Purple bonnie without a face?? D: wtf
I got to my knees to see the wounded animatronic I felt bad I mean no one deserves this, I felt a hand on me as I turned around I saw the weirdo in a leather black jacket.
-Um were the hell did you get that from??
-Soo no hi no nothing first thing is a question damn you are not polite.
He said with a smirk.
-I am terribly sorry sir I wanted to greet you instead. I said with a British accent or at least tried to.
-Yhea sure what ever.
He said rolling his amber eyes.
He looked at the wounded animatronic and asked.
-Do you know who did this to Bonnie?
-Bonnie??
I asked and then he pointed at the rabbit purple girl with no face.
-No, the pink guy?
-Nope, it was Foxy.
-What?!?!? Why the hell would he do that for?!?!?!
-He thought that she was me because of her color and went after her, if it wasn't for Freddy she would be totally dead.
-But there's other animatronics apart of the toys?
He nodded with a serious face.
-I don't know how to explain it  but the dead children that were found dead in this pizzeria are now haunting this wicked hell, you are the only one that's actually free right now because you can't smell.
-...
-Yhea... Because you are pure robot you can't smell they still don't have the technology get to make that happen, yeah umm humans smell and robots don't.
-Yeah I will never understand a weirdo like you.
He stared at me (wtf STOP IT) and then the purple bonnie moved, there were two shinning lights I guess those were her eyes and then she stared at me and then at Springtrap, she stepped awkwardly backwards with her hands covering her face.
-It's ok she won't hurt you, you can trust her. His words sounded calm, as she heard his kind words she reacted by lowering her hands and just... Stand there.
-But how are you sure that Foxy did it??
-He was possessed by his child.
-Why would a kid do this?? I questioned him by making a signature to wrecked Bonnie.
-I told you the Pink guy killed those helpless kids.
-But you aren't a child or even one of us.
-No, I was one of the two first animatronics created, it works with spring gears I still feel the pain.
Wrecked bonnie stared at the floor sad I guess I mean the poor thing doesn't have a face.
-How did you end up here?
-I worked here and I was at the wrong time wrong place -.- I guess that's what I get.
-For what?
He stared at me again but with guilt and tried to hide it with a smile or something...
-I killed..... Some one.